Player
    Character
    Larna Al-met
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 78

When will I lose my house?

My sub expired on the 3rd and I cannot afford to renew until next month. Anyone know when I will lose my house and is there anything I can do short of resubbing to keep it?
    (0)

Character
    Shinigami Zetta
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...e7ccabefa9954/

Here is the info check patches.

Free company housing that has not been accessed by at least one member within forty-five days.
    Private housing that has not been accessed by the owner within forty-five days.
    Purchased plots of land upon which an estate has not been built within forty-five days.

I've included the link from load stone for more details.
    (2)

Character
    Beckard Arseneau
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    You lose your house 45 days after the last time you entered it. SE should start sending you email updates as you get closer to the 45 day limit. After your house is demolished, you have an additional 30 days to pick up your recoverable items (and gil) off the housing NPC.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Larna Al-met
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 78

Thank you

Thank you both so much!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Beckett View Post
    You lose your house 45 days after the last time you entered it. SE should start sending you email updates as you get closer to the 45 day limit. After your house is demolished, you have an additional 30 days to pick up your recoverable items (and gil) off the housing NPC.
    Just make sure to take note of when you last entered the house and when you need to resubscribe and enter the house (yard doesn't count, must go inside). Emails can sometimes not go out, get sorted into a folder you don't read, etc. Don't count on anyone but yourself to keep track of it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Definitely do not rely on the emails. I got one, one day before it demo'd. I've seen multiple accounts of people not getting any. If you entered your house (not grounds, but actual house) shortly before your sub expired, then provided you don't wait until too far into next month, you should be okay, but it is exactly on 45 days.
    (0)