Character
    Asahaka Nari
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70

Question about Championship Team PvP

Hi !

Later today I tried to join a team which had already 5 members for The Feast Championship, but couldn't join, with the message "unable to recruit new players after season begins" (even though the team in question didn't played a single match).

So, several questions ;

- Is this system exclusive to the Championship going on ? 'cause I'm pretty sure you can invite new players to an already formed team.

- If one's deletes a team, due to these special rules, will we be able to create a new one with all 6 players, without the fear of someone getting left behind because he was part of another team that he left ?

Thanks
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    Yes, it's exclusive to the championship. If the entire team is deleted, I believe you can create a new one with all of the players. I'm not entirely sure if new teams can be created after the championship has started though.
    (1)
    "We want bunny suits for guys!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Ishgard housing!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Viera!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Cloud's motorcycle!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Blue Mage!"-- OK! ✅
    "We want the ability to earn past Feast rewards!" - HAHA no that's sacred.

Player
    Character
    Asahaka Nari
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    To be honest, if you can't, it would be kind of ... unfair. Since the championship has been announced so quickly, and I didn't even noticed it was on until, like, yesterday.

I'd love to have confirmation it works before proceeding though, I don't want my friends to delete their team and not be able to join back because of me :/ Thanks though !
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Olli Sr
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    You can create a new team but you can't add new members to an already existing team. The team you wanna join has to disband, then invite everyone who wants to be on the team into a party and then create the team. Note that all points the team gained before will be removed, so the team will start from 0.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Asahaka Nari
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Great ! Since the team didn't played any matches yet, this is our best bet. Thank you !
    (0)