Player
    Character
    Atoli Kuramoto
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 70

QoL: Request repair

So i know very well this is something that has been ask by me and alot of players in-game i come across. But really now SE, why isn't to be able to repair other people's gear a option at this point. We are able to to meld requests for overmelds but not repair other people's gear when in eureka or duties.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    This was a feature in 1.0 that I really miss.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I don’t find this entirely objectionable, but would like to clarify that if someone neglects their gear to the point of breaking, it’s not the other party members’ responsibility to accept any repair request. If they do, great. If not, suck it up, leave the duty, and be more responsible with repairs in the future.
    (0)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Hashmael Lightswain
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Since they added the warning for damaged gear as you queue, running into this problem in duties shouldn't really be happening anymore, and if they are, that falls squarely on the player for ignoring/neglecting.

Now, I could find Eureka a valid situation, being in there longer, but, genuine question, is there any penalty for leaving Eureka at any time to go and repair your gear?
    (0)