Character
    Sun Lockhart
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 43

TRANSLATE TO PORTUGUESE

Good afternoon,

considering the size of the popularity of Brazilians and the action of other mmos and companies in relation to the number of players in their games would like to consider some factors:

World of Warcraft - server in Brazil and fully translated into Portuguese;

Black Desert Online - Firstly put a server for South Americans even located in another hub but will now make available a fully serves SA and translated;

Blade and Soul - Fully translated game;

Albion Online - Totally translated game.

Well here are some mmos named in the market and with a very good range of players both Brazilian and South American. We understand that in consideration of the number that is currently found on FF14 servers, a translation into Portuguese might very well be available.

Brazil is one of the largest consumers of MMOS in the world and companies should consider this fact at least by translating the games, even without dubbing.

Thank you for your attention.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Seiji Kyoshiro
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    It could be really nice having portuguese translation in main quest and support center, in my opinion. You are right considering there are big brazilians fc on behemoth and maybe in other servers, there is, also, a brazilian community on Lamia too (Linkshell Brasilis). In Support Center sphere, my worries are if people insult/harass outisde of supported languages, preventing people being punished for it. Main Quest is because I would like to have more comprehension of the story.

I like your idea of being fully translated tho, mainly if they translate directly from japanese, since I heard people notice different dialogues, changing character personality and etc in the japanese to english translation. And I would like to experience the translated japanese dialogues, since the origin of the game is japanese.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Leo Lupinos
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I would love it.
    Even knowing english, my native language (brasilian portuguese) is another world of feelings, some feelings that I could never have with english, even jokes.

I would like to know an official requeriment for them to actually make it happen. For example, how much brasilian players still need to buy the game for SE to make the translation.
    (0)