Player
    Character
    Vard Sondar
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 37
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    With very few exceptions, dungeons are linear. You'll go down one path collecting mobs until you hit the boss door.
    While some advanced pulling techniques exist for some dungeons, the best way to learn them is to do them.

"Don't think, shoot!" - Solid Snake
    It's like he was talking about tanking this entire time.
    I like that method of thinking :P

Just checking in too, is there a good place to post (reddit, various forums etc) to ask people if they want to just come and play and make friends? I didn't know if that was an option on these forums as I couldn't find any threads with people saying "looking for people to play with" etc.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Naria Starcatcher
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The official Zodiark world forum is here. Although the world forums aren't usually very active sometimes there are FC's or LS's recruiting on them. The FFXIV reddit is here, although that is mostly general discussion and memes, etc. Your best bet for finding people to play with on Zodiark is probably to join that server's Novice Network or to shout/put up a PF for a Free Company (guild) or social Linkshell (invite only chat channel) that is newbie friendly. You can only be in one FC, but can be in 8 LSes. There are general FFXIV discords as well, but I'm not familiar with them.
    (1)
    Last edited by Naria; 07-14-2018 at 05:27 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2