Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Bambii Ookami
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Well when I looked at the venue for the EU event, the hall they are using is The Grande Halle is made of cast iron and glass. It covers an area of 220,000 sq ft. Compared to what they're doing for the NA event I think it's obviously going to be larger and more fun. As for the Japan one, I heard they actually had machines where you could win XIV merch for some of the games, while we got to throw pool noodles.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Coriander Silverflame
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Avih View Post
    Foxclon(JP Comm Top) specifically stated in the JP thread yesterday that NA fanfest is mainly run by the NA team, so any concerns need to be taken to them.

with that being said, NA team was responsible for booking Rio, insists players to get discounted hotel rooms many days prior to the ticket sale dates, and using Showclix resulting in this mess.
    Yes, SE USA Top gave them the final approval, but they are just there to sign paper works. All the details are finalized by the team.

I was the one who created the JP thread so there you go.
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...81%8B%EF%BC%9F
    Wow this is extraordinary. Thanks for the thread Avih, and thanks to Foxclon for replying, though his response was apparently "not my problem - take it up with the NA team!" Ultimate responsibility still lies with SE in Japan...

However it does sound like the NA team is the one that could respond in a much better manner than they have so far, with some very clear and detailed information, responding to the many sensible questions posed in this thread as well as the clear (and justified) frustration of many players.
    (8)
    Last edited by Avenger; 07-13-2018 at 11:53 AM.

Player
    Character
    Shea Ironfist
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    I doubt they'll learn from this. It seems they never learn from anything. But I'll tell you what. I sure as hell do. With people able to skip the queue just from having the link. I'll remember that. Fuck your queue. I'll be skipping it to ensure I get my ticket next time. I have the right to do so when I have a code that should have allowed me a good chance to get a ticket. But no. Because people were able to get tickets without codes, AND be able to skip the queue. It made it SO easy to just buy tickets, reskip the queue and buy even more tickets.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Coco Channel
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70

Keep this thread alive

Guys we can't stay here and act like nothing happen while the rest of the people who cheated got their tickets we the ones who were in queu since 12 with an access code got nothing...

Next Live Letter is on Monday July 16, we should all ask Yoshida wtf their gonna do about everyone who wasn't able to get tickets due to their broken system, all of us should stand and ask the same questions while the live letter is up and running; That will put them in a corner and maybe we might get some live answers Let Yoshida see the community standing together let them know we want answers in the next Live Letter

SE and showclix knows they fuck up badly the next letter will show us if they really how care for our Community....
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Bambii Ookami
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChannel View Post
    Guys we can't stay here and act like nothing happen while the rest of the people who cheated got their tickets we the ones who were in queu since 12 with an access code got nothing...

Next Live Letter is on Monday July 16, we should all ask Yoshida wtf their gonna do about everyone who wasn't able to get tickets due to their broken system, all of us should stand and ask the same questions while the live letter is up and running; That will put them in a corner and maybe we might get some live answers Let Yoshida see the community standing together let them know we want answers in the next Live Letter

SE and showclix knows they fuck up badly the next letter will show us if they really how care for our Community....
    I agree, I can understand things selling out, and I think most people would understand if they didn't get a ticket due to normal circumstances. But this was a complete and utter failure and if they are trying to sweep it under the rug, just think of what else they may try to get away with at the actual Fanfest. I think there should be a ton of submitted questions of how they are going to resolve this, and why they feel that this is acceptable.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    T'anuo Leedra
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoChannel View Post

Ey, I'm down for a community raid if it means getting some direct answers. Not holding my breath at this point but eh... why not?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Shiori Shigaraki
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I really don't want this to be swept under the rug. This has been pretty devastating to me. :\
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Bunny Suit
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 25
    I just hope SE learns from this and does not repeat the same mistakes for the next Fanfest. I missed out this year, but I do hope to attend the next one.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Akira Torytomi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    even if brought up at the live letter do you think anything will change? i mean what can they do at this point?
    (0)
    i7 12700k/EVGA RTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra

Player
    Character
    Linu La'neral
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Admit that they messed.....
    Why bother ? They have their money , they do not care.
    (0)

Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast