Player
    Character
    Aster Enelysion
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jobio View Post
    I bought tickets without entering my code. I had it ready to copy paste but it never asked me for it. Its not hearsay. It happened.
    It put the code in automatically, apparently.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Naria Starcatcher
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    There were two of us in line when the queue started to get tickets for our group, the other person got in but I got a sold out notice. Thankfully we only needed three tickets so he got them for all of us, but this happens every time they hold Fanfest. You think that they would have a better estimate on the demand by now. Last Fanfest in Japan was held at makuhari messe, why not hold the NA fanfest at a convention center at well?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Lulumia Lumia
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Apparently some people who joined the queue a couple minutes after 12pm PST got in before myself and several others who refreshed the very instant 12pm rolled around.

It sounds like the queue simply did not work as it should have. I queued right at 12pm, finally got 'in' about 23 minutes later to receive nothing.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Mattia Liano
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 60
    Secure connection shouldn’t be a thing if it’s queue....
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kai Lee
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    So the people who have to work, who can't get online to buy tickets at work, who have to wait until they get home from work, can't get tickets anymore?
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Moxie Moonlight
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kai_Lee View Post
    So the people who have to work, who can't get online to buy tickets at work, who have to wait until they get home from work, can't get tickets anymore?
    They are all gone
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aevis Sylph
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70
    Yep! People with lives got screwed hard on this one. Heck, people who took time off in advance still got screwed hard on this one. Dunno what happened in the background, but this is going to boil over well.
    (6)
    Happiness is manditory.
    Not being happy is treason.
    Treason is punishable by death.

Player
    Character
    Miyha Manaya
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Basically. Glad I took the day off (though that didn't help a lot of people either). But it's super crappy that that has to be the case. :/ A lot of people in my FC didn't get tickets and we were all planning to meet up and hang out. I don't understand why they downgraded facilities in terms of size when both the playerbase grew with the launch of Stormblood and this year's FanFest was so hyped by last year's. At this point, it's a convention. They need to treat it like one and hold it at a convention center.
    (6)

"・・・イイ!"
    Let's be friends! Use my recruitment code to get cool stuff: R24ZGHF4

Player
    Character
    Ordoric Ambrosuis
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 80
    I was going in at 2 minutes of 3(est) and was in queue for 20 minutes and nothing thanks se I see how you treat people who have been keeping your lights on for the past 18 years
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Shea Ironfist
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    This is really not fair... I hope they know the messed up on this one. Because something needs to be done. I set an alarm an hour before the time to buy tickets. And 20 minutes after...they were GONE.
    (2)

Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast