Player
    Character
    Remedi Maxwell
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamada View Post
    yeah ik, but for argument sake, I thought i debate with the logic presented.
    It's fair, I mean, the Limit Break system could be much more atm is a bit bleh, it was nice of them working around it in the Ultima fight, but ye they should reconsider some parts in it, I mean I get that if they add an invulnerability during LB ppl could use it to cheese stuff, but the animation lock is really a slap to the face for what then? 5% of the boss health?
    (0)

Character
    Riyah Arpeggio
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Eh, if you're answers are mostly going to be "no, we can't do this," reconsider holding live letters at all. That Korea one added nothing except that you can't or are unwilling to do things people ask for. Just give us little animated series or documentaries about life in SE offices or something.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by uvuvwevwevweonyetenyevweugwemu View Post

I'm fine with it if later they can customize dungeons with just 1-2 people+squadron, for example for kid playing in a sandbox and not jumping in the mmo shark pool, that's just too stressing. It's quite different asking a friend or 3 fc mates to babysit while we're doing house chores.
    Seeing how bad squadrons can behave I am not sure if that would be great. Also if you have a kid under a certain age you kinda have the responsibilty to make sure that everything is alright. (Or maybe not introduce someone that young to MMOs) There is also the problem that they can only give us certain dungeons for squadrons and if I remember it correctly you cant get them from the beginning, so the person in question will always still need to do stuff with others.
    (0)
    Letter from the Producer LIVE Part IX Q&A Summary (10/30/2013)
    Q: Will there be any maintenance fees or other costs for housing, besides the cost of the land and house?
    A: In older MMOs, such as Ultima Online, there was a house maintenance fee you had to pay weekly, but in FFXIV: ARR we decided against this system. Similarly, these older MMOs also had a system where your house would break down if you didn’t log in after a while in order to have you continue your subscription, but this is a thing of the past and we won't have any system like that.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7