Player
    Character
    Trumpcard Bloodseeker
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Miner Lv 70

Give your GM's Superuser Access

I have an ongoing problem where a purchase I made on the mog station went to the wrong character. I contacted the support center and they put in a GM ticket. I was responded to by a GM about 3 days after the ticket was submitted. However the GM couldn't do anything for me but tell me to spend more money on the game. I only have basic acct meaning 1 character per server. I can no longer access the character to "discard" the items in question. If the GM's had superuser access don't you think he'd be able to get on the character in question and remove the item.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Was the item sent to a different character than the one you ordered it for, or was it purchased for the incorrect character? Mog Station states pretty clearly that no refunds or support will be given for purchases sent to the wrong character.

Whether this is because of a lack of "superuser" access is unknown, but I doubt it. If it was the first issue, I'm sure they could fix it for you, since the error was on their end, but if it was the latter, well, :/
    (0)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Seiji Kyoshiro
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90

-

Looks like they remove the "no refunds warning", but still, mogstation is like "are you sure this is the character you want to receive the gift?"
    For this kind of deals, you should be very sure before hit confirm. Sorry to say, but this is not SE fault.
    (1)