Player
    Character
    Malkovich Malkovich
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70

Join -Legend-, FC home of goofballs, aging rock stars and misfit toys

-Legend- FC is recruiting. We've been around on Faerie server since 2016, and before that on other servers or other games for 10 years. Official home of "Heroic Will Ferrell", the "accidental boob pull" and "NACKL", among other things.

The aim of our group is to keep things personal and form meaningful freindships. You will never feel like a face in the crowd.

Play-wise we are very casual. Prone to falling head first into crafting or gathering rabbit holes? So are we. Want to knock out a few roulettes or WT with a few friendly faces? We're good for that, too.

In short, we're basically the MMO version of 80's TV sitcom "Cheers". You know the words; feel free to sing.

Particulars:

Rank 8
    Home: Plot 43, 11 Ward, Shirogane (Medium)
    Discord server we use mostly for chat / interaction outside of game

If interested you can reply here, submit an application in game, send me a tell in game (character name Malkovich Malkovich), or message me via Discord - Malkotron#0001.
    (0)
    Last edited by Malkotron; 08-21-2018 at 10:40 PM.

Player
    Character
    Malkovich Malkovich
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    We've added a few stellar new members, and are still looking to add a few more! Come and join our cult I meant family I really didn't mean cult I promise.
    (0)