Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90

That moment when...

After months of saving, you finally have enough to buy a mansion... And there are no free mansions on the server. ;_;

Now I wait for them to add more wards I guess. Which probably won't br until next expansion.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    If you dont already have one, make sure you buy some sort of house in the meantime(any small or medium will do). That way if you find your large plot open you can use the relocation system to skip the RNG lockout. In the meantime, it never hurts to check the wards with a little regularity(having some friends who know you want a bigger house helps too). People lose houses to inactivity all the time - even some of those with larges. Also some people with larges will also be willing to trade to a smaller house if its in the right place - meaning their old mansion plot is now open for the taking.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizze View Post
    If you dont already have one, make sure you buy some sort of house in the meantime(any small or medium will do). That way if you find your large plot open you can use the relocation system to skip the RNG lockout. In the meantime, it never hurts to check the wards with a little regularity(having some friends who know you want a bigger house helps too). People lose houses to inactivity all the time - even some of those with larges. Also some people with larges will also be willing to trade to a smaller house if its in the right place - meaning their old mansion plot is now open for the taking.
    Yeah, I've got a medium in Shiro on the beach right now, so I'm not hurting that badly. We had a couple open mansions open less than a month ago. I'm just impatient. Lol. And I know SE doesn't add wards often.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kittypryde Kujata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    I speak for myself and about 20 of my other friends who have mansions now, when I say that it takes a lot of patience and time. I had the Gil for my first mansion just before 4.1 (Oct 2017) and although I didn't log on fast enough to find a mansion, after 5 months of persistence and hunting, I got a large mansion finally. After the auto demo came back on, I see about one mansion a month spawn for purchase. Just don't stop . Check every single top of the hour that you are on game. Just two night ago at 8pm CST, a lav beds mansiok auto demolished and my friend got it.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittypryde View Post
    I speak for myself and about 20 of my other friends who have mansions now, when I say that it takes a lot of patience and time. I had the Gil for my first mansion just before 4.1 (Oct 2017) and although I didn't log on fast enough to find a mansion, after 5 months of persistence and hunting, I got a large mansion finally. After the auto demo came back on, I see about one mansion a month spawn for purchase. Just don't stop . Check every single top of the hour that you are on game. Just two night ago at 8pm CST, a lav beds mansiok auto demolished and my friend got it.
    Thanks for the advice. I've been checking daily, but I'll start looking a few times a day. This quest for a mansion has been a big thing for me since 4.2 myself. That's when I actually sat down, maxed my gatherers and crafters and busted my butt crafting and farming to get the gil I need. It's kind of become my end game. It gave me a reason to do something I dreaded at first- leveling the gatherers/crafters.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Just had to share... Got a mansion in Shirogane of all places. I think I used up all my luck for a while.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Kittypryde Kujata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Oh wow!! A shiro mansion?! Congrats
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Thanks. Plot 7. Was completely shocked when I saw it open. I actually skipped by it as I was browsing through and had to go back to make sure my eyes weren't deceiving me. XD

I like how it's right on the beach with an MB right outside and the hidden springs a short trip away. Only issue I have with it is the way it faces. I feel it should be facing the other direction towards the sea. That's the whole point of beach front property in the first place!
    (1)