KERNELBASE.dll+3A388
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+123DE44
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+FE5A01
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+14873F
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+1467EC
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+1463C3
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+145939
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+1445EF

Are the errors I'm getting, anyone know how I fix them? They only happen when I'm on the character selection or the main title for a short time and don't do anything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kisa Kisa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaphale View Post
    KERNELBASE.dll+3A388
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+123DE44
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+FE5A01
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+14873F
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+1467EC
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+1463C3
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+145939
    ffxiv_dx11.exe+1445EF

Are the errors I'm getting, anyone know how I fix them? They only happen when I'm on the character selection or the main title for a short time and don't do anything.
    This is what's known as a stack trace. It should only happen if something changes in the state of the machine. Examples include plugging or unplugging the headphones/speakers, or gamepad. Because of how some machines audio cards are designed, the audio "pins" can be remapped, or rerouted to HDMI devices, so if your audio goes through the monitor as an example, and you turn the monitor off, it might do it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Razaphale Litor
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 86
    Ah I'm using a HDMI cable TV as a monitor so I guess it might be something to do with that?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kisa Kisa
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 84
    Quote Originally Posted by Razaphale View Post
    Ah I'm using a HDMI cable TV as a monitor so I guess it might be something to do with that?
    If you turn it off or change the input it might. The game might simply be crashing in this case because the OS reported the audio device disappeared.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Razaphale Litor
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 86
    Well it's a t.v. that has no audio ports on it so the sound has to come from the t.v. but I have headphones in my computer instead. So I'm thinking that's what's causing the issue, basically it's whenever the start/load screen goes to switch in to the FMV trailer for SB and ONLY then.
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

When did this start happening? Did anything on your PC change that coincides with this? Does this prevent you from logging into your character at all, or will it let you sometimes? Does that same thing happen while using DirectX9 mode?

Can you submit a Final Fantasy XIV system report? Simply go to the 'Config' option on the Final Fantasy XIV launcher and to the right of 'System Information' click on 'Display.'

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (0)

Hello everyone,

Due to no response from the original poster, this thread will be moved to 'Closed Concerns.' If anyone is still having this particular problem, please create a new thread and we will assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)