Player
    Character
    Stellafreyja Nox
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90

[Cactuar] Royal Suits <Joker> is recruiting more Jokers!

Formerly known as Kingsglaive <Sworn>, we've rebranded! We're a somewhat small and really friendly group who likes to meme and have fun. We're pretty casual, but we do like to try to attempt end-game content. We'll gladly help you out with content, job stuff, or leveling. Or even if you just want someone to keep you company while you're online. We have a Discord server and a Medium house in Mist, along with LV70 Omnicrafters/Gatherers at your disposal. Any and all jobs are welcome! (We're also LBGT-Friendly and very gay!)

If you're interested in joining, you can reply here, apply, or send a /tell in game to any of the following:
    Me (Stellafreyja Nox)
    Robin Ardenne (FC Leader)
    Josarieux Adrielle
    (And tell them Stella sent you :3)
    (0)
    Last edited by Stellafreyja; 10-10-2018 at 12:31 PM.

Player
    Character
    Stellafreyja Nox
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I've neglected this thread...lol

Anyway, we are still recruiting and looking for new/old people to join! Since it's the month of Halloween, we're preparing some spoopy events (with some spoopy prizes as well). Also, the FC has been doing treasure maps a lot more recently if that's something you're interested it. :3
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ogmund Highwind
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 52
    Hi first-time being on the forums, but are you still recruiting? I'm an on and off kinda player lol, usually play on the weekends but id like to apply I'm more of a casual LVL 52 TNK here. my Main is called Ogmund Highwind on Cactuar Server.
    (0)