Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rabbit Ackerman
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    Oho, if we're bringing legality into it then I'm sure we're both talking about terms of service. The intent on the rule has been made abundantly clear. It doesn't have to spell out every which way the rule can possibly be broken.

If you can prove the users in question have multiple service accounts, then you may very well have some ground to stand with that claim of yours, but the likelihood is that these characters belong to the same service accounts and are merely being removed from the FC to purchase land to then be reinvited to the very same FC they were removed from.

This action is clearly intended on infringing upon the the rule and as such the terms of service, which while not punishable by law is in fact legal grounds for the other side of the agreement to take action to annull the agreement.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Ugh... We're really going to start playing this game now?

Fine. Editing my previous post for the sake of semantics.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rabbit Ackerman
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    Your edit didn't change anything. You just clarified your position a little further, and the position you took is exactly what I argued against.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Not liking something doesn't make it against the rules.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Rabbit Ackerman
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    Don't be obtuse.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Driskus Blackstone
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Even if it wasn't against the rules, it should be. Its clearly someone trying to circumvent the rules. Go look them up and see what the estate names and greetings are. Its quite obvious.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Nana Wiloh
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    The FC doing this most likely has member's with multiple services accounts. Which means they are not violating any rules. As the rules are PER service account, meaning each service account is allowed to have 1 FC house per world. So if you have lets say 4 service accounts you are allowed to own 4 FC homes even if they are on the same world, that comes out to 1 FC home per service account just as the rules state!!
    (2)
    Last edited by NanaWiloh; 07-07-2018 at 05:51 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rabbit Ackerman
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Blue Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by NanaWiloh View Post
    The FC doing this most likely has member's with multiple services accounts. Which means they are not violating any rules. As the rules are PER service account, meaning each service account is allowed to have 1 FC house per world. So if you have lets say 4 service accounts you are allowed to own 4 FC homes even if they are on the same world, that comes out to 1 FC home per service account just as the rules state!!
    I'm not at all convinced that is actually what is taking place. I laid out a free and easy method of doing it, I doubt people would make additional accounts when such an obvious method is in front of them.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lukh'a Lybhica
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    What we really need is different rules with regards to housing based on how populated a server is, and how many housing plots are available. My server has a few wards that are still mostly empty, there's absolutely no reason anyone should have to worry about losing their house if they decide to take some time off.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nana Wiloh
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyt View Post
    I'm not at all convinced that is actually what is taking place. I laid out a free and easy method of doing it, I doubt people would make additional accounts when such an obvious method is in front of them.
    Looked at the housing thing again and I see one way it could be done. But that still fits with in the rules that are in place of 1 FC house per service account as its not multiple FC houses being purchased on one account. This does need to be solved but how, these players are following the rules SE set down.
    (1)
    Last edited by NanaWiloh; 07-07-2018 at 06:23 PM.

Page 3 of 47 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast