Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KaivaC View Post
    I think I lost focus when I hit collectibles for gatherers - couldn't wrap my head around the system,
    I dont know if thats in regards to the "collectable rotation" you have to use to get the max-amount of scrips and exp, but I wanted to leave this "guide" here: http://i.imgur.com/BMEIqnd.png (not mine, but the one I've been finding very helpful since HW - SB-endgame might allow for slightly better rotations, but as long as you're not there and are only doing it for exp, this should work quite well!)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Skadi Felis
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    remove leve allowances and change it to 8 battle/gatherer leves and 8 crafter leves limit each 36 hours
    (0)

Player

*saved*

I have the latest leve guide from Shade...at least I think it's the latest one. It's version 3.5.1.4, and he hasn't been able to update it for SB yet (though by the time I reach 60 on my crafters, I should be able to figure this out on my own hopefully), and not too long after I started this thread, I happened to come across a massive guide for all DoH/DoL by Sky Reckoner/Bro Jobs. I think it's still floating around on the forums somewhere.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Antonius Vitallian
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 72
    Time for a necro...I was actually recently complaining and wanting to change the way timed nodes were in the game, and the inclusion of the Dia Dem (because let's have ANOTHER wall) but i've also smacked into the wall of allowances...i'm sitting at 61 with btn atm....I remember Arch Age being overly criticized for it's system around crafting, which is basically the same system we have here. GP, allowances, timed nodes...these drive off more people than they bring in, and no matter what people say about "supply and demand" a system that turns people off from wanting to do it only further decreases the market and allows stupidly high sums of gil for things. The markets on all servers need to be balanced.

That all being said, yes...remove allowances or at the very least make the damn charge rate quicker than it is. LOL 12 hours...yeah...ok.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Turnipsi Tonapi
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    You're 61, which means you can use Namazu and collectables. Using leves for gathering is kind of a waste when you have many more great options. You're gonna need the scrips for books as well, when you can get those. Gathering isn't that amazingly lucrative either to make demand push stupid prices
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2