Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Yeah when a new item comes out that I want I have to store the old even if I want to keep it out. *fail SE*
    (0)
    "Fanboy is gaming jargon used to describe an individual that has gone beyond the point of being a PC or console game fan and, during online chats or discussions, shifts to defend the program at all costs, unable to take any criticism or acknowledge any shortcomings of the game or gaming console."

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kytrin View Post
    Oh my god yes! I have a medium as well, and while I can make it look reasonably lived in there's still places that are rather more barren than others. I would really like to see them double the slot limit again across the board, but failing that, at least give smalls another 75-100 slots, mediums another 100-150 slots, and larges 200 more slots.
    so Small +50, medium +100 and large +200? for the amount of space a double up each tier would seem reasonable, it is mostly large houses suffering from it though if asking me... when had small, no real issues, when had medium no real issues their either.. first came into a problem when large as got so much space to cover... even though if and when doign it right you need a wider spread, there is little room for actual detail on certain areas.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    so back to top, no idea if it has been taken note of, believe many more has suggested it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Yep... With my large, I'm struggling to fill space. I keep having to take cosmetic items off desks or remove posters to put in a new piece of furniture, which really removes a lot of personality from the place. I also like rooms, so partitions and doors cut into that limit as well.

I had a nice little display upstairs with my mhachi coffin, some manor flower stands with candelabras, and a couple manor tables with a calci/brina doll on each one. Took it down in preparation of new stuff coming in 4.4.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lissandra Heartwine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Another increase across all house sizes would be nice, but with that being said, an increase to interactable items would be nice to go along with it (before they start vanishing).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Or to just get rid of that interactive item limit entirely. It's so strange. That seems like the sort of thing that should be based on a player's individual system specs, not something server-side.
    (1)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4