Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    Before they increase the inventory I'd prefer they find a way for everything that's placed to show correctly instead of glitching or disappearing. Yes I know SE have some fixed setting that only allows a certain number of pieces to show at once in a certain vicinity, but it's no good to have a nice house with tons of stuff if no one can really see them properly.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Sotaris View Post
    I was not sure if it was 30 or 40 for large but that still is way to little. I'd like to see 60 but iirc they blame servers (again).
    That's because the outdoor area has more than just your house in it, so it isn't just accounting for your 40 outdoor furnishings, but the 690 outdoor furnishings from the other 29 houses as well. Increasing that by 20 would increase the total amount of outdoor furnishings per housing zone to 1330, almost doubling it.

If they can't even increase the cap in Large houses by 100-200 (500-600 total), what makes you think they could increase the current outdoor cap by 640 (1330 total)?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Dunno it is not like we have to worry about PS3 users anymore... as PS4 or better and PC
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    I had FC-members and friends with weaker PCs state that normal items were disappering for them aswell if there were to many placed - either that or only loading in after literal minutes. Was very confusing to hear because I though they were talking about interactive items of which I hadnt placed to many...
    This started happening after the last patch, it's some sort of error on SE's end and not supposed to happen. I'm having the same issue. Did not have it before the patch.
    (0)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Milloux Allard
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    Absolutely agree. I don't know how people managed at all before the last item increase, but even now, it's really tough. We've had to block off a good chunk of our basement, and are considering closing off one of the upstairs rooms just to decorate better.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Totally support 600 item for indoors on a Mansion. 400 is simply not enough if you're creative.
    (2)

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittypryde View Post
    Large outside is capped at 40 items, but another +10 would be perfect. Inside , however, really needs to be 600 minimum. It makes no sense that a small has 200 items, and is 1/10th of the size of a large, which only has double (400) that of a small.
    Touche. This NEEDS to happen. The amounts make absolutely more sense.
    (2)

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezerius View Post
    That's because the outdoor area has more than just your house in it, so it isn't just accounting for your 40 outdoor furnishings, but the 690 outdoor furnishings from the other 29 houses as well. Increasing that by 20 would increase the total amount of outdoor furnishings per housing zone to 1330, almost doubling it.

If they can't even increase the cap in Large houses by 100-200 (500-600 total), what makes you think they could increase the current outdoor cap by 640 (1330 total)?
    Um it wouldn't be even close to double, check your math. It would only be a 50% increase raising limit from 40 to 60, thats not even close to double.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Y'sira Kurai
    World
    Halicarnassus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    Um it wouldn't be even close to double, check your math. It would only be a 50% increase raising limit from 40 to 60, thats not even close to double.
    They've indicated in a live letter that increasing outside item limits would be difficult. Although most of us would love to see it I don't think this is going to happen personally. One can hope and if it is in fact done it won't be a lot. I would suggest that small houses hurt the most and those should be given priority.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    Uh, what? Going from 730 outdoor furnishings (all the 30 plots combined, since they're all in one instance) to 1330 outdoor furnishings (the suggested increase of 20 for each plot) IS almost doubling it.

Maybe check how the math is used, before failing to correct someone.
    (0)
    Last edited by Nezerius; 07-07-2018 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Clarification

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast