Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90

Increase House max items suggestion

Not sure if I am posting this the right place or suggesting, don't want any trouble.

But here goes.

Updated suggestion:
    1. Apartment +25, Small house +50, medium House +100 and large House +200 additional inventory slots to place items with.
    2. lift maximum visible objects for houses.
    3. For gardens could be: +3 all for Mailbox, Stable, mini Aetheryte.

Wonder if a GM here could update main title as well.

Edit
    It used to be large houses only, but I went through and read other peoples stuff so decided to change it for counting all houses
    (9)
    Last edited by Themarvin; 08-06-2018 at 05:43 AM. Reason: Updated due to an actual suggestion to it

Player
    Character
    Meluwen Ember
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Been suggested a couple times. I would rather have more space on the outside though, 30 slots is very limiting.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Kittypryde Kujata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Large outside is capped at 40 items, but another +10 would be perfect. Inside , however, really needs to be 600 minimum. It makes no sense that a small has 200 items, and is 1/10th of the size of a large, which only has double (400) that of a small.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    too many items would just lead to more display culling.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho2010 View Post
    too many items would just lead to more display culling.
    Only interactive items are ever culled, and while that's an issue in itself, I promise you that with an additional 100 items, none of the ones I'd add would be interactives. You simply cannot make a mansion look lived in without cutting off half the space and that's ridiculous. Why have a large if you can't make use of it? Actual space to 'fit more people' has never mattered, and a medium can fit all the vendors and resources an FC would need.
    (2)
    Last edited by InkstainedGwyn; 07-03-2018 at 11:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by InkstainedGwyn View Post
    Only interactive items are ever culled
    I had FC-members and friends with weaker PCs state that normal items were disappering for them aswell if there were to many placed - either that or only loading in after literal minutes. Was very confusing to hear because I though they were talking about interactive items of which I hadnt placed to many...
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Luna Sol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vidu View Post
    I had FC-members and friends with weaker PCs state that normal items were disappering for them aswell if there were to many placed - either that or only loading in after literal minutes. Was very confusing to hear because I though they were talking about interactive items of which I hadnt placed to many...
    That is good to know, did not know normal items would cull as well. I thought it was just the interactive and dynamic windows such as the imitation windows that changed with day/night cycle.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sachi Mizora
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Would love an increase to furniture slots outside and inside for all house sizes <3
    I personally own a medium and still feel like parts of my house inside/outside are pretty empty.
    (3)

| IGN: Sachi Mizora | World: Jenova | ARTIST @SachiMizora on Twitter | STREAMER @SachiMizora on Twitch |

Player
    Character
    Meluwen Ember
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittypryde View Post
    Large outside is capped at 40 items, but another +10 would be perfect. Inside , however, really needs to be 600 minimum. It makes no sense that a small has 200 items, and is 1/10th of the size of a large, which only has double (400) that of a small.
    I was not sure if it was 30 or 40 for large but that still is way to little. I'd like to see 60 but iirc they blame servers (again).
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    If have played with a large house or know someone who has, then it is an issue to many of us and it is... went from small to medium a couple of times... to finally large... and you are rather limited to be honest... or compared to size vs medium... you really need at least 5-600 slots if asking me.. as for interactive culling plenty of smart work arounds with interactive items in general.
    (1)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast