Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Kittypryde Kujata
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 70
    Let's see, for outside furnishings, each ward (not subwards) has 3 larges (3*40=120slots), 7 meds (7*30=210 slots) and 20 smalls (20*20=400slots ). So yeah, now they are at an outside cap of 730 items now . +10 item increase on each of the 30 plots would be nice, bringing it to 1030 items outside
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anesuto Naito
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Agree to expand. I mean they have more housing items released every patch, it's logical to expand our housing space too..
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    Um it wouldn't be even close to double, check your math. It would only be a 50% increase raising limit from 40 to 60, thats not even close to double.
    It gets close to doubling because most of the houses are small and only have 20 outdoor items currently. If they were to add outdoor slots(if the housing servers could handle it) i think a 5/10/15-style increase would be most logical. Would also only add 215 more item slots for the servers to handle
    (0)

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezerius View Post
    Uh, what? Going from 730 outdoor furnishings (all the 30 plots combined, since they're all in one instance) to 1330 outdoor furnishings (the suggested increase of 20 for each plot) IS almost doubling it.

Maybe check how the math is used, before failing to correct someone.
    1460 would be double, its not hard math.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    1460 would be double, its not hard math.
    They literally said almost doubling it. Almost =/= absolutely doubling it. It means almost. 1330 is almost double the current amount, which would be 1460 as you said. Reading comprehension is hard, I guess.

That's because the outdoor area has more than just your house in it, so it isn't just accounting for your 40 outdoor furnishings, but the 690 outdoor furnishings from the other 29 houses as well. Increasing that by 20 would increase the total amount of outdoor furnishings per housing zone to 1330, almost doubling it.
    Uh, what? Going from 730 outdoor furnishings (all the 30 plots combined, since they're all in one instance) to 1330 outdoor furnishings (the suggested increase of 20 for each plot) IS almost doubling it.
    (2)

Bard | Astrologian

Feel free to add me on Discord if you want a friend or just someone to talk to: Hyomin Park#0055
    I will reply to messages whenever I am not busy studying, sleeping, or raiding. ^^ If I do not respond quickly, then I’m sorry, but I am quite busy sometimes!

Signature was made using: http://ff14card.tank.jp ; Credits to the creator!

Player
    Character
    Misty Mew
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Agree with increase , also Medium needs a large increase as well.

My current Medium private home is only using 1.5/3 levels (floors) because item limit is at max already.

(1)

Player
    Character
    Zeo Valefor
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    I would rather that they lift the 40 interactive item display limit than get more items to put in the house.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Cerise Leclaire
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by crc0427 View Post
    I would rather that they lift the 40 interactive item display limit than get more items to put in the house.
    Why not both?

The 40 item limit seems like something that would be related more to the personal specs of your rig but even top end rigs have this issue because it's applied equally, which I don't understand. What on the server end is preventing these interactive items from appearing? Especially since we didn't used to have this problem? (I know we used to have a lot fewer interactive items to use, but they specifically outlined this as a change in patch notes. Perhaps I'm remembering wrong and culling did used to happen?)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    I guess the 40 item limit display is more like something left over form when had PS3 still on the game I would assume... would not mind to see that lifted either, but honestly 400 items inside for a large house is simply not enough, and not talking about insane detail of level of items or whatever either whenever it get to it.

100-200 more for large would scale up nicely if so... compared to small/medium.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    K'rina Sato
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SachiMizora View Post
    Would love an increase to furniture slots outside and inside for all house sizes <3
    I personally own a medium and still feel like parts of my house inside/outside are pretty empty.
    Oh my god yes! I have a medium as well, and while I can make it look reasonably lived in there's still places that are rather more barren than others. I would really like to see them double the slot limit again across the board, but failing that, at least give smalls another 75-100 slots, mediums another 100-150 slots, and larges 200 more slots.
    (1)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast