Player
    Character
    Koh'li Mewmore
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Housing Sharing owner quits!

Hello! Good Morning, afternoon or evening folks!
    I've got a question, I've bought a plot with a friend o'mine and the sharing options is equal set. (full access to everything)
    But he is quitting the game, and my doubt is, as I'm in game, have access to do everything, do the demolion timer (45 days) counts when he leaves?

Thanks in advance!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Who actually bought the house? If you did, you’re fine. If they did, as long as you go in at least every 45 days, you should be fine.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scarlett Dzian
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 76
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    Who actually bought the house? If you did, you’re fine. If they did, as long as you go in at least every 45 days, you should be fine.
    If they did your screwed. You can use it everyday but only they can reset the demo timer.

If you wanna keep the plot the best thing is probably find one in goblet buy it. Clear out the shared house get them to relinquish it and you can relocate to the plot straight away..
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Akatsubaki Dovakin
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    If they bought the house and stopped playing the timer will continue to go down. Guests can't reset the timer by going inside regardless of their permissions.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Koh'li Mewmore
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Oh dang!
    Thanks for the info peeps!
    I was just looking to keep it active til they come back, but thinking a bit, it would be selfish to keep it if they are gone without plan to come back.

Good gaming to ye all! :*
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightmore View Post
    Oh dang!
    Thanks for the info peeps!
    I was just looking to keep it active til they come back, but thinking a bit, it would be selfish to keep it if they are gone without plan to come back.

Good gaming to ye all! :*
    Just make sure to grab any furniture you don't want to lose before the timer is up. When it's auto-demolished, the person that bought the house has 35 days to collect any furniture and 80% of the gil spent to purchase the plot from the resident caretaker npc before it's deleted. Also just to add in to what everyone else said, if it's a personal plot only the character that purchased the plot entering the house will reset the time. If you and your friend made an fc and bought the house for the fc (as in the fc owns it), then anyone in that fc that steps into the house will reset the timer. If you really like the plot, you have a good chunk of spare gil and there's other plots available, you could purchase any other plot for yourself and when the plot you want gets demolished you can then move to it without having to wait for the random timer we now have.
    (4)
    Last edited by Dustytome; 07-01-2018 at 01:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Malfoy Fleurentine
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    If he’s not planning to come back for a long while, I’d suggest that you go ahead and demolish the house, just remove all furniture beforehand, and then split the Gil you get back between yourselves (or pass it on to you if that’s what he wants to do), so that you can purchase your own house and continue to use it while he’s gone. If not, as was said above he’ll have a limited amount of time to pick up all items and Gil himself after it auto-demolishes, and if he doesn’t/can’t log in to do so, you’ll likely both lose everything.
    (3)

___Malfoy __/thefleurentine.tumblr.com
    because diamonds are forever, as is dust.
    ~ . S A R G A T A N A S . ~

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Be mindful that if you demo immediately, you won't get any money back.

In the end, I don't know what your monetary situation is like. However, if you want the house, I'd suggest taking what you want out of it before it demos, then buying a small plot elsewhere and watching for the demo of this house, then relocate in. You won't keep the house but you will keep the plot and can rebuild.
    (5)