Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 78
  1. #21
    Player
    Cylla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    327
    Character
    Cylla Lightfall
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Cry all you want but it fair.
    If your friend couldn't afford a small house to sit in and wait until a plot she wanted came open and have the gil for that, you're friend not putting enough effort into wanting that house. It easy, like seriously stupid easy, to make gil in this game. I've went through 1 small, to 1 medium, to 1 large to which I then lost because I couldn't play. Only got half my gil back from that large. Moved off my old server and bought another medium on new server. In total, that had to been a good 70-80mil if not more right there. I currently have 34.4mil after all that. If your friend wanted it that bad, she'd bought a small anywhere, made the gil back up and plus some to buy the plot she really wanted when it was open.

    Sorry, but that how this game works. As others said, it how this system works and it never going to change. SE just going to keep throwing band aid fixes over the actual problem. Live with it or not. The smart one's will always beat you to the punch.
    (0)

  2. #22
    Player
    MizArai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    243
    Character
    Miyuki Shiba
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Animang1 View Post
    Guys i didnt ask your advice what she can do... She knows and i also told her to do that... She says she wont support it cause its stupid and wrong. For what reason is this system build like this... This is unfair. The new guy who9 wants a house must have first his chance to get one and then the ones who relocate. This system is wrong and they dont respect the players.
    Quote Originally Posted by Animang1 View Post
    Cause we didn't know! We jsut learned after he screwed us. And no matter what you say guys this system is not fair. The hidden timer should work equally for all players new and relocated ones. The system you suggest is pay double the money by buying 2 plots instead of 1 so you can get a house on shirogane. That's not logic. Hidden timer is ok just on equal terms. Or people will screw you like they did yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by Animang1 View Post
    Congrats. You didnt get anything straight... That's not what happened. Guys i didnt come here to vex you. And you cannot change my opinion either. THe hidden timer must be for all players the same. Either they have somewhere else plot or not. Thats my opinion. Some people dont have money to buy 2 plots just to have a chance in Shirogane. And if you tell me settle in one of the others... tell that to all the people who rush to get a house here when one opens up. I have a cottage in shirogane i am good. But my friend was 4 hours looking on a board until someone smart@$@ came and took that in a instance. if that is fair give up.......Let me leave in my dreamworld.
    It's hard to get it right when the story changes. Either you knew and you told her to buy a different plot and relocate with her choosing instead to wait and pray she got, or you didn't know until after the fact. If you didn't know until after the fact, then I'm not sure where you've been as it was stated multiple times that it's been this way for a while now. Also, the system wasn't built like that (thus it only being like that for a while now, and not since forever). It was changed to that to help combat people buying up houses and selling them for large profits.
    (0)
    Last edited by MizArai; 07-01-2018 at 03:00 PM. Reason: text limit

  3. #23
    Player NephthysVasudan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    1,091
    Character
    Nephthys Vasudan
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Animang1 View Post
    Let me leave in my dreamworld.
    Ok.
    (points to exit)
    There's the door.
    <waves>
    (1)

  4. #24
    Player
    SorrowsEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    79
    Character
    Minato Yuki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Going by how people are saying the current housing system is good and that relocation is a good feature(they aren't in any way shape or form) you aren't going to get any meaningful responses. The relocation system is terrible but sadly if you want a house in shiro your gonna most likely need to use that. With the invisible timer and anyone able to relocate your gonna need to bite the bullet and buy a meh house in some area you dont like than relocate if a shiro home is open. Hey at least you have homes I guess and arent fighting 50 other people for one home because of the lack of housing wards on bigger servers /shrug.
    (0)

  5. #25
    Player NephthysVasudan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    1,091
    Character
    Nephthys Vasudan
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SorrowsEnd View Post
    Going by how people are saying the current housing system is good and that relocation is a good feature(they aren't in any way shape or form) you aren't going to get any meaningful responses. The relocation system is terrible but sadly if you want a house in shiro your gonna most likely need to use that. With the invisible timer and anyone able to relocate your gonna need to bite the bullet and buy a meh house in some area you dont like than relocate if a shiro home is open. Hey at least you have homes I guess and arent fighting 50 other people for one home because of the lack of housing wards on bigger servers /shrug.
    Do you actually read what people say? Or do you like making stuff up?
    What part of what I said or anyone else for that matter that it's good?
    If you've been paying attention...and you've bloody well not have....you'd see that we've been saying its an improvement. Its not good..its not perfect...but its better than what we had before.

    You people are utterly terrible....the ignorance is astounding.
    (3)

  6. #26
    Player
    SorrowsEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    79
    Character
    Minato Yuki
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NephthysVasudan View Post
    Do you actually read what people say? Or do you like making stuff up?
    What part of what I said or anyone else for that matter that it's good?
    If you've been paying attention...and you've bloody well not have....you'd see that we've been saying its an improvement. Its not good..its not perfect...but its better than what we had before.

    You people are utterly terrible....the ignorance is astounding.
    Before you throw the word ignorance you'd might actually wanna make sure your not talking out of your ass. Also improvement to what the system is bad in some cases worse than before. The relocation feature completely contradicts this "invisible timer" thats put in place. Remove the feature and the system is still going to be awful, a turds a turd but at least its a shiny turd I guess but at least you don't wait x amount of hours just to have someone walk up and bypass the timer. Its a royal rumble (depending on your server) without the chance of interference. 5.0 is the only chance SE has to redeem this housing system instead of putting on a band-aid and say we're done!
    (0)

  7. #27
    Player
    Claviusnex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    760
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SorrowsEnd View Post
    Going by how people are saying the current housing system is good and that relocation is a good feature(they aren't in any way shape or form) you aren't going to get any meaningful responses. The relocation system is terrible but sadly if you want a house in shiro your gonna most likely need to use that. With the invisible timer and anyone able to relocate your gonna need to bite the bullet and buy a meh house in some area you dont like than relocate if a shiro home is open. Hey at least you have homes I guess and arent fighting 50 other people for one home because of the lack of housing wards on bigger servers /shrug.
    Some posters have countered the OP that the current allowance for relocations to bypass the timer is fair as it is a wash in regards to available housing but nobody has said it is good. Most posts have also been helpful in relating the best way to obtain a house under the new rules.
    (1)

  8. #28
    Player
    Jojoya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    182
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by SorrowsEnd View Post
    Before you throw the word ignorance you'd might actually wanna make sure your not talking out of your ass. Also improvement to what the system is bad in some cases worse than before. The relocation feature completely contradicts this "invisible timer" thats put in place. Remove the feature and the system is still going to be awful, a turds a turd but at least its a shiny turd I guess but at least you don't wait x amount of hours just to have someone walk up and bypass the timer. Its a royal rumble (depending on your server) without the chance of interference. 5.0 is the only chance SE has to redeem this housing system instead of putting on a band-aid and say we're done!
    People on Balmung sure love using the word turd (and synonyms for it) quite often while players on other worlds don't. Perhaps playing on a different world would improve your attitude?

    Relocation is not an issue because it does not consume the net amount of available houses. It just changes the location of what is available. It does not contradict the timer at all.

    Stamp your feet all you want but you could have a medium by my alt's FC house right now if you really wanted a house that badly. The one directly across has been available for almost a month now so it's close to hitting max devaluation (current at 11 mill as of this moment). The one to the side and just downhill has been available for two weeks. There's no timer holding anyone back from buying those or the 8 smalls available just in that one subdivision. There's plenty of available housing here. If you really want a house that bad, the only thing stopping you...

    Is you.
    (6)

  9. #29
    Player
    Elamys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Gridania
    Posts
    1,233
    Character
    Cerise Leclaire
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojoya View Post
    People on Balmung sure love using the word turd (and synonyms for it) quite often while players on other worlds don't. Perhaps playing on a different world would improve your attitude?
    Wow, that's quite the reach. Is there anything Balmung will not be mysteriously blamed for?

    Anyways, it's lame but there is nothing you can do about it now. Though I will say for anyone that thinks the advice of taking any random plot available first and then relocating is really common knowledge, only a tiny, tiny percentage of players visit the forums or outside fansites, so they may not have even thought of that. They may not have even read the housing guide. Then when they see a relocater plop on top of a plot they were waiting for, perhaps even hours, they understandably get upset because they didn't have the knowledge to prevent this, which makes them come to the forums to complain.
    (0)

    cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

  10. #30
    Player NephthysVasudan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Ul'Dah
    Posts
    1,091
    Character
    Nephthys Vasudan
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by SorrowsEnd View Post
    Before you throw the word ignorance you'd might actually wanna make sure your not talking out of your ass. Also improvement to what the system is bad in some cases worse than before. The relocation feature completely contradicts this "invisible timer" thats put in place. Remove the feature and the system is still going to be awful, a turds a turd but at least its a shiny turd I guess but at least you don't wait x amount of hours just to have someone walk up and bypass the timer. Its a royal rumble (depending on your server) without the chance of interference. 5.0 is the only chance SE has to redeem this housing system instead of putting on a band-aid and say we're done!
    So what your saying is your going to quit when 5.0 comes out if SE doesn't fix housing YOUR way?
    Whose talking out of whose ass again?
    (2)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast