Player
    Character
    Gundyr Reksen
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

Looking For Mature FC - Gilgamesh

My s/o and I are looking to join a FC in Gilgamesh. We're nearly 40, mellow, helpful and kind, and are the types that would help others just for the sake of helping. We're interested in joining a FC that has a mature or mellow player base.

Ideally this would be a FC with with families, 9-5 jobs, etc. Age isn't important as long as the FC chat isn't dramatic, obnoxious or meme spammed. I work in education, so as much as I enjoy working with youth, I need a break from dealing with certain behavior in my hobbies.

We're looking for a FC that does content together (roulettes, maps, etc) but don't make it strict requirement (we both have careers and hobbies outside of FFXIV).

If you think your FC would be a good fit, please message/reply with your FC info. If you're unsure that we'd be a good fit (aka hasty to grow your membership numbers) please think before replying. We're more interested in finding a decent fit with a group as opposed to only helping someone grow their FC.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gundir; 06-30-2018 at 03:39 AM.

Player
    Character
    Altiret Endorion
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    I know a couple FC you might be interested in. Send me a /tell in game (Altiret Endorion) and I can tell you about them and you can decide if you like any
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jessica Jones
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Also send Turtle Stomper a tell in game if you find any single, straight, 40 year old men.
    (0)