Results -9 to 0 of 21

Threaded View

Player

Ifrit (Drop rates and lag)

I'm sure this is a common issue but I've put a lot of time and effort into the Ifrit fight.

As of now, I'm 0/24 on weapons with 4 totems. A LS mate is 0/66 with 2 totems. I understand that it is SUPPOSED to be something to strive for, with good reason. What I don't understand is how people are getting 4th and 5th repeats of multiple weapons and there is no way to disperse this to other PT members. The totems in loot pool was a step (albeit minor) in the right direction, but I've seen a total of about 12 totems drop in 24 fights, between 8 people, that's pitiful.

Second issue is lag on eruptions/plumes. Countless times I've been standing INSIDE a party member and get hit yet they won't. Second is I don't know how many times I have been on the other side of the map and gotten hit by an eruption or plume that I'm a goodly distance away from.

Help?

EDIT: Don't get me wrong. I enjoy the fight, and the opportunity to do something like this in FFXIV. Not addressing something that a lot of people have an issue with (to the point of giving up on primal fights) seems to be what happened with the original devs...
    (1)
    Last edited by GunnerIke; 02-06-2012 at 02:36 PM.