Player
    Character
    Azena Kazarishi
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Just returned to FFXIV after a break, looking for a Free Company to play with

Hallo!

I got back into FFXIV as of yesterday after a 5 month break and am looking for a Free Company to have a good time with, cause truth be told... being a loner in a game like this is a tinsy bit boring!

I'm kind, laid-back and helpful and do not have a hardcore mindset. While I enjoy running content it's not what my life is all about and that's why I'm looking for a FC that has a casual-ish touch. I'm also not looking for a Free Company that only cares about the amount of members they have. I've always been part of smaller FCs and prefer these above all else. They tend to be more casual and friendly in my personal experience.

Last but not least, 18+ is highly prefered considering I'm 26 years old. LGBT friendly is also a must. I'm a trans-woman and like to play in an environment in which that isn't a big deal.

Anywho! Should you have a place for me then feel free to send me a message in-game or drop something here! c:
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Araminta Kressida
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    Hi Azena,
    I think you may find Rogue Instincts to be a great place. We help the new and returners feel comfortable in their gaming experience. We have a Laid back attitude yet when we want something (Horses and Birds) you can see our hardcore-ness come out XD We are extremely welcoming of those in the LGBTQ+ community with a few members identifying with this already. Our membership base (as far as I am aware, which I have talked in length with all members) is 18+ as at 26 myself I consider this a must too.

You may notice we do have a larger number but I am person that has been off the game for months on end due to many different and personal factors so as an FC lead I don't have the hear to kick as after my many months off game I did come back and I would hate one that opened their life to me be booted.

Feel free to our advert on here for more information - http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/t...ting%21-PvE-FC
    If you like the sounds of us shoot us an application or message.

btw I love the character name!

If not Rogues; then I hope you find a wonderful FC.
    (0)
    Last edited by Araminta; 06-29-2018 at 12:14 AM. Reason: On PC - Longer reply and typo fixes

Player
    Character
    Emi Akio
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 80
    MissChooChoo we have a small, laid back FC if you would like to consider us as well. We're active in the evenings and weekends largely.

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...8586435664641/
    (0)