Player
    Character
    Mikeru Takeuchi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlinzulu View Post
    I recently ran castrum twice and the duration of the duty is grossly overestimated. First time it took us 35 minutes and second run i was too slow to see the timer when we finished but it was less. so 35 minutes for a dungeon ong? i've had regular 4 man duties take longer
    I agree with you. Most of my Castrum Meridianum runs take 20-30 minutes, even with the forced cutscenes. Most of my 51-59, 61-69, and 70 dungeons take more than 20 minutes because I've been grouped with DPS who decided not to use their multi-enemy AOE attacks during big pulls nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyneste View Post
    Most Dungeons Im in take 11-14 minute completion. Longer dungeons with slower groups take 16-20 minutes.
    That should usually be the case in most dungeon runs. Unfortunately for me, I tend to be grouped with bad tanks, healers, and/or dps no matter which role I take. So if the 4-man dungeon run takes longer than a Castrum cutscene run, I start doubting myself whether the slower group I'm in is salvageable or not.
    (0)
    Last edited by RokkuEkkusu; 07-16-2018 at 09:31 AM.

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Caitlinzulu View Post
    I recently ran castrum twice and the duration of the duty is grossly overestimated. First time it took us 35 minutes and second run i was too slow to see the timer when we finished but it was less. so 35 minutes for a dungeon ong? i've had regular 4 man duties take longer
    Castrum is bad(you can do most of the 24 man alliance raids in less then 35 mins if the groups are good). Most of the cutscenes are completely pointless and add nothing but a delay. But the real problem is Praetorium. In my first reply on this thread i said that if you que for MSQ roulette to plan to spend an hour, and its not because you might get Castrum.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2