Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Dynamic Taru
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    I feel that this problem should be addressed, especially with a major PvP event coming soon. We cannot have our PvP community plagued with cheaters and RMT if we are to promote competitive Feast.
    I agree wholeheartedly, however, the most likely scenario is that a number of these 'boosters' may potentially have a shot at the tournament & chance to compete at Fanfest.

As an example, one of the Chaos EU boosters who was caught a few months ago is in a light party team which contains multiple players who have been top in 50, 25 and 10. If they compete with that roster then they have a good shot at being one of the top teams that competes in the finals, yet the team contains a member who has boosted another player and cheated.

Bare in mind the PVP community is already seen from the outside as people who "wintrade, bot and cheat to get into the top 100" among many other things. Despite the majority of comments being untrue and confined to a minority of people in the PVP community, it does become increasingly harder to defend and build the PVP community when veterans get caught boosting and are allowed to continue, not only in the solo mode, but also in competitive LP teams without major repercussion.
    (8)
    Last edited by FPZ; 06-26-2018 at 02:01 AM.
    youtube.com/TaruTV
    Quick and visual guides. Discussions. Clears. Lalafell adventures.
    Royal blue, best blue!

Player
    Character
    Berenice Vegetables
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    This should be a non-issue because they already have player ratings.

One of the main features of player ratings for sports/games/leagues/etc that use them, is that a sudden change in rating should trigger an investigation. Like in competitive chess for example, you can't just show up one day and start playing far better than your rating and have nobody look into how that could have happened.

They should probably just have suspensions trigger automatically and have people barred from all competitive play until their case is reviewed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Runic Raven
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Praesul View Post
    It's extremely disappointing seeing the same people get away with the same crap season after season despite tons and tons of reporting, especially when certain individuals advertise their "services" on streams and RMT sites, sites I'm sure SE is very aware of and yet seems to do nothing about.

Surely the same/similar IP logging into multiple, completely separate accounts all from different locations would be enough to set some alarms off but apparently not.

It's been years, SE. POLICE YOUR MODE ALREADY.
    Every banned "costumer" means less money you know?
    (0)
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᚠᛖᚺᚢ
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᚨᚾ ᚠᚱᚨᚾᛞᛁᛊ : ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᛊᛖᛚᛒᚨᛉ ᛊᚨᛗᛟ
    ᛖᚲᚨ ᚹᚨᛁᛏ ᚨᚾᚨᛁᚾᛟ
    ᚦᚨᛏᚨ ᚾᛖ ᚨᛚᛞᚱᚨᛁᚷᛁᚾ ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ
    ᛞᛟᛗᚨᛉ ᚢᛗᛒᛁ ᛞᚨᚢᛞᚨᚾᛟ ᚺᚹᚨᚱᛃᚨᚾᛟ

Player
    Character
    Justuas Galka
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    PVP will never be taken seriously until the cheaters are gone.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Runic Raven
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Justuas View Post
    PVP will never be taken seriously until the cheaters are gone.
    Just today i saw at least 2 People bragging with their new pvp Mounts wich i know for sure are just RMT Stuff. Its really sad
    (4)
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᚠᛖᚺᚢ
    ᛞᚨᚢᛃᚨᚾ ᚠᚱᚨᚾᛞᛁᛊ : ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ ᛊᛖᛚᛒᚨᛉ ᛊᚨᛗᛟ
    ᛖᚲᚨ ᚹᚨᛁᛏ ᚨᚾᚨᛁᚾᛟ
    ᚦᚨᛏᚨ ᚾᛖ ᚨᛚᛞᚱᚨᛁᚷᛁᚾ ᛞᚨᚢᛃᛁᚦ
    ᛞᛟᛗᚨᛉ ᚢᛗᛒᛁ ᛞᚨᚢᛞᚨᚾᛟ ᚺᚹᚨᚱᛃᚨᚾᛟ

Player
    Character
    Wyvern Heart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Can't wait to see a pvp team P2W this tournament .
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Wyvern Heart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    It may be cheaper to do that then to pay for a fan fest ticket with hotel....
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by DeferentUrchin View Post
    I won't name names of the well-known offending booster, but his name closely resembles 'Buncle Bacid'.
    I posted once that I'd seen a Twitch stream by a high rank NA player who was boasting about using hacks & boosts ("time for superspeed" was one of their remarks as they sped up whilst using Sprint). A horde of PVP players descended screeching about how it doesn't happen & that "I hope you're not implying *insert name that resembles the one you stated* is a cheat". I'd not even mentioned a single name, nor hinted at one, yet a tonne of defenders of said person piled in to say how it could NEVER be that person.... It spoke volumes to me.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nessa Goddessly
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Culfinrandir View Post
    I posted once that I'd seen a Twitch stream by a high rank NA player who was boasting about using hacks & boosts ("time for superspeed" was one of their remarks as they sped up whilst using Sprint). A horde of PVP players descended screeching about how it doesn't happen & that "I hope you're not implying *insert name that resembles the one you stated* is a cheat". I'd not even mentioned a single name, nor hinted at one, yet a tonne of defenders of said person piled in to say how it could NEVER be that person.... It spoke volumes to me.
    Yeap, I have seen people speed hacking in PVP feast the first season, only started seeing it when I was in the top 10 for a little while. Put me right off doing it. And then the changes to pvp in stormblood just killed the rest of pvp for me :<
    There's video evidence of healers that keep going at full speed while heavy'd in old pvp as well.

Not sure if they are still doing it in stormblood since I haven't really done much feasting.
    (1)
    Last edited by NessaWyvern; 07-26-2018 at 03:53 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3