Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Thana Rah'thazel
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80
    The problem has existed for a good while, yes. But in much smaller scale. It's really started getting out of hand recently.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zanthor Anvilforge
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    I won't name names of the well-known offending booster, but his name closely resembles 'Buncle Bacid'.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Eternal Arcadia
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by DeferentUrchin View Post
    I won't name names of the well-known offending booster, but his name closely resembles 'Buncle Bacid'.
    Wonder who that is lol
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Frosty Mogborn
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 80
    This is definitely something we need to address going forward with PvP. Thank you for posting this.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Praesul Presul
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    It's extremely disappointing seeing the same people get away with the same crap season after season despite tons and tons of reporting, especially when certain individuals advertise their "services" on streams and RMT sites, sites I'm sure SE is very aware of and yet seems to do nothing about.

Surely the same/similar IP logging into multiple, completely separate accounts all from different locations would be enough to set some alarms off but apparently not.

It's been years, SE. POLICE YOUR MODE ALREADY.
    (14)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I really want to get into the PvP scene and see how far I can get in the rankings. Yet it seems like every time I try to climb the ladder I'm faced with people deliberately throwing or just engaging in very suspicious behaviour. It's really killing my motivation and a lot of people I know just don't want to touch the game mode at all, even if it's purely on a casual basis. I also haven't had much luck trying to find anyone to take me under their wing and give me some pointers, so it sort of feels like an exclusive club already but it's made worse by the unfortunate fact that some people are there through dubious methods.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Eternal Arcadia
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodric View Post
    I really want to get into the PvP scene and see how far I can get in the rankings. Yet it seems like every time I try to climb the ladder I'm faced with people deliberately throwing or just engaging in very suspicious behaviour. It's really killing my motivation and a lot of people I know just don't want to touch the game mode at all, even if it's purely on a casual basis. I also haven't had much luck trying to find anyone to take me under their wing and give me some pointers, so it sort of feels like an exclusive club already but it's made worse by the unfortunate fact that some people are there through dubious methods.
    I don't think low ranks are really feeling the consequences of win trading, but this is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Korihu Yanhu
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    Man, what kind of person who
    Only started playing this season
    Using SMN and PLD has
    Now suddenly become
    Top ranked SCH gaining over 800 points in just 2 days
    At the same time not talking to people
    In game while it was happening
    Now why would he suddenly stop talking to me and even log out when I ask if he wants to help write a SCH guide.

Boosting really is becoming an issue and this season there has been more than ever.
    Exactly how can this game grow and become more competitive if blatant cheating like this is not monitored properly.
    All of it is also very discouraging for players who are trying to grow the community only for this to happen
    Right in our face.
    (11)

Character
    Matthieu Desrosiers
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Rox View Post
    I don't think low ranks are really feeling the consequences of win trading, but this is definitely an issue that needs to be addressed.
    It's rarer in the lower ranks but I've unfortunately seen it happen.

Another consequence is that the longer it goes without being punished the more disillusioned people get and as a result queue times get higher because there's less people trying out PvP.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Sunako Kirishiki
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Boosting always happened in ranked pvp modes. In wow ppl do the same and in blade and soul one person can dominate alone rank 1 - 10 spots.
    (0)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast