Player
    Character
    Misko Knight
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 55

Friend and I looking for FC

My friend and I play a tank/healer combo and are looking for an FC. Currently we are leveling our way through Heavensward.

We're active weeknights around 7pm central and in the afternoon on weekends.

We pretty much just like to run dungeons/trials and have been sticking to that most of the time as we've leveled up.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reiko Zarashi
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    My FC, New Horizon <Horus> is looking for some new members. We're small but the high-level vets are SUPER helpful and a few people are active almost all the time. The group is pretty casual and is up for doing just about anything. You're around where I am so I can say you'd have at least one person at a similar spot haha. I'm always up for duties. If you haven't found one yet and you're interested you can send me a tell in game or just find my name and apply. My username is my in-game name (minus the underscore obvs)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Seytai Kresnik
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 80
    How are ya?

A group of my friends some what recently made the FC Aurian Empire [AE] and I'm currently looking to find cool, relaxed people to join us.

We got about 10 people right now and most of us are either in the end of Heavensward or the beginning of Stormblood.

We do all content as well even if we are terrible at it we still find a way to have some fun with it.

If you feel like you both would like to join us just shoot me a tell at Seytai Kresnik. I'll be on a lot the next three days.
    (0)