Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Player
    Character
    Ritza Solair
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 79
    so "This" dumb ass problem still exists uh (the "House is locked so u can't enter/destroy private room & thus can't leave an FC unless kicked" thing) well thats just a damn shame... & GM's say ur avi is bugged to boot as the can't find said room! thats just... I mean... ugh that would suck, can u still use the "Server Transfer" system... wait nvm that would techically still leave ur avi there in a techical sence (with eather the title (Deleted) or the new info for "ur on a different server") & also wouldn't help if ur on a Locked server atm & want to join a FC on that server after

I'm surprised a GM just doesn't follow beside u (with their GM ingame avi) & give u temp acess to the house to see if ur rooms even there & enter/demolish-able, I mean they have all the info (even u & the FC leaders SE account ID & pass) if needed they could just borrowing the FC leaders account for like 5 mins... thou as they say "Its hard to see the easy solution when your staring obsertity in the face!"
    (0)
    What some see as "distracted" is really "fathoming the unfathomable" - last words from an Ul'dahn Mercurial Chemister at the battle of Carteneau

Greetings Johnmark Greave,

Please allow me to thank you for your ongoing patience regarding your concern. I would also like to apologize for the inconvenience that you have surely suffered. Regarding your case, there were many unexpected issues that accumulated which prevented us from being able to resolve your concern as quickly as we would have liked. Although very rare when it does happen we are generally able to help in a case like this without much difficulty. However, there were circumstances that were unusual and unpredictable which made your concern take longer to review than expected.

At this time I would like to inform you that we were able to remove your private chambers from the free company house. You should now be able to leave the free company without complication.

Although we understand that an event like this can be disheartening and frustrating, we hope that you are able to return and enjoy the game to its fullest. If you find that you have further troubles please contact us again in-game and we will do our best to resolve them.

Once more, thank you for your patience, and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience and disruption in play.

-=Senior Game Master Emdub=-
    (25)

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    That sounds like great news, thank you for coming to give Johnmark and us an update! Would it be too much to keep asking for a solution so that there might be some way to close the need to contact GMs for in-game help in situations where the Free Company leader removes such permissions that trap a player?
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Wow took over a months to fix. I have not logged in for a week and a half so haven't done anything yet.
    Tho i must agree it would be nice if this had a permanent fix in the future
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I'm certainly very grateful for the gm replying to this thread and letting me know they resolved my problem
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Pastahnak Popotonak
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    We did it Reddit \o/
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Yui Savage
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmark View Post
    So as the topic stated I\\\\\\'m trapped in my fc. I once ran this fc and I lost the fc because in March the rules were changed so that if I did not log in for 35 days I would lose my fc leadership, now I lost it due to my own lack of logging in.
    The person who got the fc leader is harassing me. He took over the fc leadership by pure chance and changed the fc rules. He changed the privileges at the bottom rank that I got when I lost leadership, the change is that anyone at my rank can not enter the fc house.

This is where it gets harassment. The rule change means me as an fc member can not enter the house, which means the fc room I have I can not demolish because it has 8 pieces of furniture in it, I must enter the fc house in order to remove the items so that I could demolish the room from outside the fc house.
    That rule changed in March of 2014. Four years that rule has been in place. If you didn't know that, I'm sorry, but it's not anything new.

I do agree that SE needs to do something about keeping FC members locked into FCs because of owning a room. That's truly not fair.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    So I have officially been released from my dead fc. While it's my own fault in many ways, this being trapped when you decide to finally move on and leave an fc but can not because your unable to get at your FC room needs to he addressed.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I certainly hope to see a fix to this problem in the very near future.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Aya Hamada
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    Uhhh that’s what was said. It’s his fault for not logging in the
    and the rest is a just a result of that...so....no one said it was his fault for getting treated that way. Can you read?
    Why are you being so aggressive to someone in an unfair situation. Yes it is the Tc's fault for not logging in, that is not the issue. The issue is not being allowed to leave because the FC leader locks access to the FC and this person is locked out of trying to relinquish his room. Your comments are pretty uncalled for.
    (3)

11. 07-05-2018 04:24 AM
    Reason
    looked up at gm response lol

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7