Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Layne De'beaumont
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    This is terrible, I'm so sorry it's got you in such a spot. I never understood why you could lock the fc out of their own house. The fc house belongs to the fc. You shouldn't be able to lock out any of it's members. it makes no sense to me.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    At the very least they need to add a feature where you can enter your own FC-room from the outside of the house - if the FC-leader wants to block access for certain members for whatever reason (I could think of doing that temporraly while preparing some decoration/surprise, something along those lines), thats okay.
    But no one should ever lose access to their own room and stuff.
    Make it an option at the front door to enter FC-rooms.

...thinking about it - I wouldnt even mind that option in general (maybe with a toggle to decide wether you want to able to enter the rooms and the workshop directly from the frontdoor or not). Quite often my main reason to go into the FC-house is the workshop - if I could enter that, aswell as my own (or any other unlocked room) directly from the frontdoor, I'd be very happy!
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Nope the dude who got fc leader kicked everyone else and I'm the only one who logs in, the fc is essential dead.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Ya it would be a great feature. The whole idea fc members can be locked out of their fc house is rather ridiculous, the fc house is for the fc members.

O also I have been reporting this as harassment ever week for over a month now.
    (6)

Character
    Abel Fei
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Really tough situation and I am sorry for it, I truly am. But.....at the end of the day, this all comes back to you ultimately, for not logging in. These rules pertaining to logging in and losing FC leadership were known and in place before this event happened, so as unfortunate as it is, and as much of a jerk this guy has been and has handled it poorly, I don't see any rules broken.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Abelfei View Post
    Really tough situation and I am sorry for it, I truly am. But.....at the end of the day, this all comes back to you ultimately, for not logging in. These rules pertaining to logging in and losing FC leadership were known and in place before this event happened, so as unfortunate as it is, and as much of a jerk this guy has been and has handled it poorly, I don't see any rules broken.
    Loss of leadership for not logging? Sure.

Being held hostage in the FC because he can't get into the FC house to demo his own room? No, that's not his fault. That's the fault of the person who took over.

Considering actions the game masters have taken in the past to restore FC's to previous owners when the person who used the dethrone abused the FC (I was in such a FC on Behemoth a couple of years ago), I'm really surprised they haven't done anything in this situation unless there's more to the story than the OP is telling us. At the very least, the game masters should be able to remove him from the FC even if it means they have to demo the room first.
    (22)

Player
    Character
    Adrian Gungnir
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    I'm sorry to see this happening to you, I had my recent share of not very nice players tonight. I pray a GM will help you with your situation as fast as possible.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    it's so laughable that this is still not fixed... that issue exists since 2014, when they first introduced the private FC rooms!
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Zyneste Azurox
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Anyone else secretly hoping that the new FC leader gets banned for 35 days and the OP gets the FC back... lol
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Fox Briarthorn
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnmark View Post
    O also I have been reporting this as harassment ever week for over a month now.
    Over a month and the GMs haven't figured out a way to get you into the room to clear out? I understand they need time to check into the harassment issue, but they should have let you at least move on if you requested it. Can't one of them just force a kick from the fc and allow you to snag any non-destructible furniture from the npc?
    (6)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast