Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Trapped in my fc.

So as the topic stated I\\\\\\'m trapped in my fc. I once ran this fc and I lost the fc because in March the rules were changed so that if I did not log in for 35 days I would lose my fc leadership, now I lost it due to my own lack of logging in.
    The person who got the fc leader is harassing me. He took over the fc leadership by pure chance and changed the fc rules. He changed the privileges at the bottom rank that I got when I lost leadership, the change is that anyone at my rank can not enter the fc house.

This is where it gets harassment. The rule change means me as an fc member can not enter the house, which means the fc room I have I can not demolish because it has 8 pieces of furniture in it, I must enter the fc house in order to remove the items so that I could demolish the room from outside the fc house.
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    So I don't know how to edit to add more.

The fc leader barely logs in and when he does its for 5 minutes at best and says nothing. So some how I'm trapped in this fc because the ability to demolish your room does not work from outside the house even tho it says the items in the room will be demolished.

The whole idea that an fc leader can remove the ability for fc members to even enter the fc house is ridiculous and should not be a permission,if you do not want someone to enter the fc house why are they in your fc. This needs to be changed
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    That sounds pretty terrible. I'd file a petition for harassment. It should be pretty clear since your rank & permissions can be seen by a GM.

As for editing, there's an "edit" button at the bottom once you've posted, you can go back and add more.

Good luck getting that dealt with. I hope they do something.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Johnmark Greave
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I have been contacting GM's every week for the last month, so far all they an do is ask me questions and tell me they will forward my problems to the correct departments
    (0)

Player

Yikes. I'm guessing you can't leave your FC? Is it not allowing you to because of those 8 items in your FC room? I know if you get kicked from an FC your room items will go to the housing NPC for you to reclaim. There is one in every ward usually with the Housing Merchant NPC.

If you are unable to leave and no one will kick you, you may want to report your FC lead for harassment. I'm not sure he'll be punished but you may get removed from your FC at least. Good luck!
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Your help post was moved to accepted bugs ages ago and you are still stuck?! If I could somehow get you out of the jam I would but all I can offer you are some sympathy cookies.

And yes, report the 'GM' for harassment if you havn't already.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Inigo Meowtoya
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Yikes that is terrible! Imo you should also post on Reddit so it blows up in scope and gives Square bad publicity so they're forced to act on it or look bad if they refuse to respond or act. Hope you get this sorted out.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Pastahnak Popotonak
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 80
    I thought leaving a FC auto demolishes a FC room?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Pastahnak View Post
    I thought leaving a FC auto demolishes a FC room?
    It won't let you auto demolish a room that has furnishings. And you have to demolish the room before you can click leave. (I left one recently, so I know.)
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Is there anyone else active in the FC with a rank that will allow them to remove you from the FC? You should at least be able to view rank permissions to see if someone else can do it.

But otherwise, the game masters would be your only recourse. Definitely report it as harassment as that individual is preventing you from leaving the FC. No player should be able to control another player's game experience in that fashion.
    (2)

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast