Player
    Character
    Malsangui Miraudont
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70

Small Loot System Adjustment

I could just be losing it when it comes to the loot system sometimes. But I would like to suggest a minor adjustment if it's possible. What I'm thinking of is mainly for those who want or need gear for a off class/job you want to level or are leveling. The suggestion is that people shouldn't be able to need on a item if their equipment's ILvL, is greater than the item being lotted for. (This could probably /hopefully scan all items on the character and maybe even retainers so they can't stow higher gear and pull lower ILvL gear to just roll on things.) This could be a way to help players that actually need the gear vs. the lot that just need to need for seals or retainers. I personally don't have a issue if they've won the item from greeds. However, after a run where a near full caster dps set dropped and an RDM in nearly full 360 gear needed on 345 ILVL; I'm a tad peeved that he still needed after asking him to stop needing the gear.
    (0)
    Last edited by Malsangui; 06-18-2018 at 05:09 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    you want it you need on it if you can, greed on it if you can't. simple as that. rest is up to rngesus. don't like it? run it again. the game is meant to run things multiple times.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krystalan Deathgiver
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    The idea that needing to convert into gc seals is a less legitimate reason to need than needing because someone needs the gear to up their ilvl is plain ludicrous. I use my gc seals for cordials which in turn are used to gather mats for the crafted sets at the beginning of each tier. Net result is the same, needing to up my ilvl.
    (2)