Player
    Character
    Aerin Firehair
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70

Legacy Chocobo and Goobue missing

I know ARR has been out for a LONG time, I just never got around to making a ticket about it.

I don't have my Legacy Chocobo or Goobue. I don't believe I ever got the items necessary to get these items when I started playing back up in 2.0.

I am a Legacy character, tattoo and all. How can I go about getting these mounts back?

Aerin Firehair
    Excalibur
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Okay, firstly, some clarification of the very term 'Legacy' needs to be made here as it's a boilerplate term that is used for different things. Specifically, to get the Legacy Chocobo in ARR you must have qualified for the 'Legacy Campaign', which required you to have purchased at least 90 days worth of subscription in FFXIV version 1.0 in 2012 - the latest this was possible to attain was September 2012.

If you didn't qualify for this, then you cannot get the Legacy Chocobo mount. To check if you have Legacy Campaign eligibility, in ARR it will show the Legacy Campaign logo on the character select screen in the bottom right corner of the screen. You can also check Legacy Campaign eligibility in your account in the Mogstation as your subscription 'tier' will be listed as 'Legacy' if you qualified for it, not 'Entry' or 'Standard'. If you do not have this then sadly you didn't qualify for the campaign in time. The 'Mark of the Twelve' tattoo and the Goobbue mount had different requirements to attain.

The goobbue mount required you to have logged into FFXIV 1.0 during a certain period in... 2011 if I remember rightly and sought out the Wandering Minstrel who was appearing in Aetheryte Camps at the time and spoke to him, that's all it required. If you gained this mount in 1.0, it would be available to you in ARR (you would have started ARR with a goobbue horn in your inventory). That's all it required. And the Legacy tattoo simply required you to have created a character in version 1.0 regardless of whether you attained Legacy Status or not, you simply had to start ARR with your 1.0 character, it was completely separate to the Legacy Campaign.

If you did not attain either of these requirements in 1.0 then you can not get them in ARR I'm afraid.
    (3)
    Last edited by Enkidoh; 06-16-2018 at 09:49 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aerin Firehair
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Thank you for the thorough reply, I was unaware the legacy Chocobo and the Mark of the Twelve had different requirements, I thought that having obtained the legacy Chocobo via quest in 1.0 was the only other requirement. I thought I had obtained the Goobue mount in 1.0, though as you mentioned, that was some 7 years ago so I may very well be wrong.

That answers my question.
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

The above poster is correct. Unfortunately, we can't verify the status of your account here. If you want to know more details regarding your account, please contact the Square Enix Support Center.

The Support Center can be contacted via phone, chat or email support through the Square Enix Support Center website. Please use this link to direct you to the Final Fantasy XIV support website:
    http://support.na.square-enix.com/main.php?id=5382&la=1
    Please note live service is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 – 18:00, Pacific Time (Excluding holidays).

This thread will be moved to the 'Separate Support Required’ subforum as contact with the Square Enix Support Center is necessary to resolve the issue.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)