Player
    Character
    Bright Willow
    World
    Marilith
    Main Class
    Botanist Lv 90

Does anyone else wake up excited to do the namazu beast tribe quests

I'm so sad when I'm finished with the namazu quests for the day. I have always hated doing beast tribe quests with a passion, so I only tried the namazu ones because I heard storm sap was selling for bank, and I've wanted the yol dance ever since I saw an npc using it at dawn throne. Now, the namazu beast tribe is my favorite thing in the game.

Still a little sad that I can't equip the dotharl outfit on BRD even though their archers are part of the storyline, but I guess you can't have everything lol. I hope in the future we keep getting cute little minigames like the archery one. If you've been avoiding the new beast tribe or skipping the cutscenes though, I highly recommend giving it a try. I have no idea how anyone could not be cheered up by the enthusiastic funny little fish guys and their festival town
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Calista Fallon
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    If they gave materia or the ability to purchase with rep for rewards each time I would. Only doing it to finish unlock unless rewards get better. I have all crafters/gatherers maxed so xp is a moot point.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kuuro Yuuki
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    yes, i love namazu beast tribe, it has the best mount IMHO. also we made Washoi train yesterday XD

(1)
    Last edited by KuuroYuuki; 06-16-2018 at 08:28 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    The namazu and the squeaking and the music does cheer me up. The quests aren't anything special, they seem designed to be short and simple. I will keep doing them for a while, for sap.
    (0)