Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    William Kaplan
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    You know where the bunny outfits would fit?

The Time of My Life.
    I might even run that GATE again if that happens
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Nahu Crouu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 70
    Also when you think about it: where else would bunny suits be more fitting than in the realm of Godbert "clothes are fake" Manderville.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    I find the set silly-looking on either gender, so I'm mostly indifferent. But this thread makes me want to see it on NPCs in game just to bug people.
    (17)
    "It's nice to dream of a world without pain and suffering. But the world is what it is, and dreams will only carry you so far. That's why we have swords."

Player
    Character
    Eiduinn Callir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMollusk View Post
    I find the set silly-looking on either gender, so I'm mostly indifferent. But this thread makes me want to see it on NPCs in game just to bug people.
    Not going to lie, I want them to replace all the female bunnies with male ones just to see people get pissy.
    (14)

5. 06-16-2018 07:00 AM

Player
    Character
    Eiduinn Callir
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Driavna View Post
    Aren't you a lovely person? Anyway is not like players already can do that.
    I have my moments. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    (12)

Player
    Character
    Aria Fairchild
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by NahuNa View Post
    Look, I'm gonna get real here for a second: what people wear is none of yr business. Not mine, not yours, not anyone's. In this case with the bunny suit then yeah, it's an instance of a sexualized outfit. But the fact that you (general you at every person wailing about how it's the end times) consider it depraved and disgusting when it's on men and not on women is one hell of a fucking double standard.
    Well, the thing is I don't care if it's sexualized, be it males or females...but please be sexy in clothings that are appropriate to your gender.

But I don't care if they happen to implement it tho. Take my statement something like: "Your cooking sucks, but don't let my comment keeps you from cooking...but I still think it sucks".
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Hestzhyen Voer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by AriaFairchild View Post
    Take my statement something like: "Your cooking sucks, but don't let my comment keeps you from cooking...but I still think it sucks".
    So you want people to be okay with the insult because you recognize you have no stakes in the argument? What? It doesn't work that way.

Also "appropriate to gender" is laughable when appropriate clothing is enforced by societal norms that have shifted and changed across thousands of years and cultures... it's still changing, you just haven't caught up with it yet.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Aria Fairchild
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Hestzhyen View Post
    So you want people to be okay with the insult because you recognize you have no stakes in the argument? What? It doesn't work that way.

Also "appropriate to gender" is laughable when appropriate clothing is enforced by societal norms that have shifted and changed across thousands of years and cultures... it's still changing, you just haven't caught up with it yet.
    Well, you don't have to be okay with it. It's an opinion. I'm just exercising my freedom of expression. You are free to dress however way you wish, and I am entitled to my opinion.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Nestama Eynfoetsyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 70
    Good lord this thread...

Is it really that bad to give one or two male NPC's the bunny outfit in the Gold Saucer?

Correct answer is no. Pretty sure most people only go into Gold Saucer for the Mini and Jumbo Cactpot and nothing else.
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Soma Kagami
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by AriaFairchild View Post
    Well, you don't have to be okay with it. It's an opinion. I'm just exercising my freedom of expression. You are free to dress however way you wish, and I am entitled to my opinion.
    Yes, you are most definitely entitled to your own opinion and have the freedom to express it....and other people are just as free to contest you on it with their own. Freedom of speech doesn't protect you nor exempt you from criticism by others. By all means, have an opinion at your own leisure...just realize that no one has to accept it nor agree with you having it.
    (8)

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast