Character
    Zinnia Higana
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

[SUGGESTION] Automatic chaining of Battle Litany

So I used to main DRG in HW, and no matter how many times you tried to tell pugs, it seems people don't understand that Battle Litany does not stack. Much like AST cards, a second Litany will overwrite the first. I would ask pugs time and time again "Do you want first or second" and I try to work around them, and they stack on me anyway. Some of them are too set in their rotation to adapt.

So how about this. Maybe Battle Litany can work like eating food. Additional Litanys casted in the same party can simply extend the duration to what it would be if the DRGs staggered their usage instead of blowing them all at once. Then you don't have this problem anymore and groups can get their max dps output.

What do you guys think? Is this a good idea?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    I like the idea, but I'd be lying to myself if I expected them to actually implement it.

It would also be nice to see Battle Voice and Devotion work this way as well. As a Bard, I often see Battle Voice get doubled-up at the start of fights. I would say Embolden too, but since it decays, that would be difficult without changing the way the ability works.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raldo; 06-15-2018 at 01:36 AM.

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    It should be the players' responsibilities to stagger non-stacking buffs themselves. If the party doesn't want to do this, then they can deal with having just the one application.
    (1)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    on a side note i wish Monks wouldn't yell at me when i don't battle litany (because its on CD) every second brother hood they do
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zuzu Belloq
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 80
    Since you know they don't stack, you can hold yours and wait for theirs to finish. Simple as that?
    (1)

Character
    Zinnia Higana
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by zuzu-bq View Post
    Since you know they don't stack, you can hold yours and wait for theirs to finish. Simple as that?
    It would be if I was still a DRG main. I play SAM now but I get parties of non chaining DRGs far too often. Trying to coach them, no matter how polite, has middling results
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leo Lupinos
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Firstly, it's not intended to bring 2 players of the same job. With this in mind, I think they will keep this as it is.
    (3)