Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70

My retainers are either lazy or thieves.

Anybody have any funny stories with their retainers? Sometimes they'll bring back great items like a Mameshiba or cool housing item, sometimes they bring back things that make you scratch your head.

My favorite is when I spend 2 ventures to send them out and they come back with a single allagan tin piece. They should have just reached into their pocket and pulled out a few gil.

Have a retainer right now who seems to enjoy robbing the Sultana. First, she brought back a Royal Plotting Table and the very next venture she brought back a painting of Nanamo. I gotta give her credit, couldn't have been easy to smuggle those out of the palace. XD
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Soft Boiled
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Your retainer sure is talented. I've all but given up on quick ventures on mine, except the FSH since that one's nearly useless anyway.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ein'sf Florr
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 69
    Back while I was still saving up to buy a house, my two retainers kept bringing me home furnishings everyday. From paintings, lights, roofs, wall/floor tiles to workbenches....

After I successfully bought the plot I wanted, they stopped doing it altogether.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    I guess mine just really hate me because they love bringing me fish all the time. .-.
    Occasionally my BRD retainer brings me house walls, though.
    (0)

Bard | Red Mage | Triple-Threat Healer

Feel free to add me on Discord if you want a friend or just someone to talk to: Hyomin Park#0055
    Signature was made using: http://ff14card.tank.jp ; Credits to the creator!

Player
    Character
    Vidu Moriquendi
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    For some reason my retainer likes to bring back lots and lots of PvP-gear (funny enough: there is actually a random-retainer NPC that can show up at the Wolves Den. In german he says that its "almost to easy" to get gear/something to bring back this way). The weird part about it though: She always brings back ast-gear. 90% of PvP-gear that she brought back was for astrologian.

I dont play that job.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

my retainer actually brought me one of these
    you don't just find a faust dummy
    (0)