Threaded View

Player
    Character
    Rubiss Tantegel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90

Why does Foxy Lady go on cooldown if you fail to do the FATE in 4.3 onwards?

Seriously. The past two spawnings on Cactuar have been at nearly 6:00AM EST twice now. Even with shouting in Kugane and Rhaglr's Reach, I was only able to get it down to 38%.

Why does it have to go on cooldown if the FATE fails? Sometimes no one is even around when it does. This means that if anyone is interested in doing this FATE, they just can't because it can and will spawn during the quieter times and it is impossible to kill her with a small group of uncoordinated poorly geared players (read the vast majority).

If you're not going to fix the spawn time (72 hours, what a joke to begin with), then at least make it so it doesn't go on cooldown if no one is even there. Seriously, has anyone on the dev team even tried to do this FATE after the first few months it was released? It's not a "grind", there's no "skill", it's a completely time-gated event meant to waste your time. You could theoretically try spawning her for days, weeks and never see her because she appears when you're sleeping. Guess what? Try again in 3 days. Oh what's that? You didn't even know she spawned so you wasted more time trying?

I would pay 3 years worth of sub money to actually watch a stream of the dev team playing on completely anonymous characters and trying to do this FATE in 2018.

Like what, am I supposed to do this in 5.0 when I can solo this? 6.0? How does such poor foresight and planning actually get through and pushed to production? Prey Online is the same way.
    (2)
    Last edited by Rubiss; 06-13-2018 at 07:59 PM. Reason: This forum runs off of the same code used to make 1.0