Player
    Character
    Ambrosia Sezer
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Tsukuyomi's Pain Trial (Tsukuyomi EX) Not available from The Wandering Minstrel

Date & Time: 6/12/18 (and earlier)
    Frequency: Always
    World name: Leviathan
    Character name: Ambrosia Sezer
    NPC name: Wandering Minstrel
    Class/Level: Multiple Classes/Jobs, level 70
    Party or solo: Solo
    In-game time: At any time.
    Area and coordinates: Kugane ( 11.6 , 12.6 )

Steps:
    1. Completed the Main Scenario Quest "The Primary Agreement" including the Castrum Fluminis Duty
    2. Completed all available Main Scenario Quests (through "Emissary of the Dawn")
    3. The Quest "Songs in the Key of Kugane" does not become available, making the "The Minstrel's Ballad: Tsukuyomi's Pain" Extreme trial unavailable.

Connection Specs
    - Type of internet connection/provider: Comcast DSL, Ethernet connection to PC

■ PC Specs
    - Windows 10 Pro (64-bit, up-to-date)
    - Intel Core i3-3220 (2 hyper-threaded core processor)
    - ASUS P8H61-I R2.0 Motherboard
    - GeForce GTX 770 Reference-model Card (up-to-date drivers)
    - 8GB DDR3-1600 System RAM

I probably should have noticed this a while ago, but I've only been active on FFXIV for a short while again since having to take a break eight before Patch 4.25 was released (I still haven't visited Eureka, but I had completed the 4.2 main scenario quests before taking a break). I have since completed all Main Scenario Quests available in 4.3, including the Castrum Fluminis duty. I also stayed subscribed throughout the time I wasn't playing (periodically logging in to save my FC's house)
    Last night, a friend mentioned they were going to run "Tsukuyomi's Pain" which was when it was first brought to my attention that I didn't have it unlocked. So I went to Kugane to speak with The Wandering Minstrel and found that he didn't have a quest for me. I asked a number of players (Including directly asking specific people + using /shout in Kugane), searched online both in official patch notes (which didn't help much since the duty is never referenced by name from what I can tell) and other credible websites (FFXIV's consolegamewiki, Gamerescape, etc.) and everything I found said that the duty should be available for me upon completing the Main Scenario Quest "The Primary Agreement" which I have done.

Attached is a screenshot of my character, Ambrosia Sezer, standing near the Wandering Minstrel with both the duty log and completed [main scenario] quest log open to show progress and unlocked Stormblood Trials, and no available quest from the minstrel.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Krystalan Deathgiver
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    she's in raid finder not duty finder
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Ambrosia Sezer
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Oh! Thank you! I had thought there was a decent chance that I had done the quest, but "Songs in the Key of Kugane" wasn't anywhere in my completed quests so I couldn't verify that.
    (0)