Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    For healing to be a little less about how much DPS I can pump out and more about healing. Please make it less undertuned SE...
    (5)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Better and more interesting DPSing skills and mechanics for healers.
    I personally like being able to pound out as much DPS as I can as a healer. >w>
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Song Sparrow
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimilu View Post
    It's not the worst thing in the world and I enjoy it on WHM particularly but I feel like if I wanted to play a DPS I'd...play a DPS.
    (3)

cerise leclaire
    (bad omnicrafter & terrible astrologian)

Character
    Moro Murasaki
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Seconded. So much.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Amagi Ryukomura
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Since WHM is all about raw heals, why not create a new powerful version of Protect called "Protect 2" for WHM only. Protect 2 transcends death meaning when a player dies and gets resurrected, WHM's Protect 2 still remains and does not come off (no recast needed). Also.. Protect 2 would act as a heal buff to receive extra heal percentages only from WHM. Like an extra 5-10% heal buff receive increased on players along with the usual magic/physical damage reduction (This part of damage reduction will remain the same as the original Protect).

The 5-10% heal buff receive on players will only work if heals comes from a WHM. Meaning it's not a 5-10% heal buff that can be used by AST/SCH. But I suppose if we're talking about synergy, why not let it be a 5% heal buff when heals is received from AST/SCH and 10% when heals received from WHM.

I say if keeping balance between the 3 classes of healers, let AST and SCH keep the old Protect and WHM have my proposed Protect 2.
    (0)
    Pokes...♥

Player
    Character
    Marius Heilstos
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Miu-Tiiu View Post
    Since WHM is all about raw heals, why not create a new powerful version of Protect called "Protect 2" for WHM only. Protect 2 transcends death meaning when a player dies and gets resurrected, WHM's Protect 2 still remains and does not come off (no recast needed). Also.. Protect 2 would act as a heal buff to receive extra heal percentages only from WHM. Like an extra 5-10% heal buff receive increased on players along with the usual magic/physical damage reduction (This part of damage reduction will remain the same as the original Protect).

(...)

I say if keeping balance between the 3 classes of healers, let AST and SCH keep the old Protect and WHM have my proposed Protect 2.
    I ask me a lot of times why people do not talk about this:

This skill is called "Seed Of Life" and is the skill from the last boss of the White Mage "The Lost City Of Amdapor (Hard)" called Kuribu.

This Boss has the Buff "Seed of Life"

The Tooltip is (for the People whos forget):

"Each stacked seed staves off the hands of death."

Its the same like thos Protect II, but has a other name. There are 2 points for me:

- Its better to let the Name of the skill clear. Protect is a deff skill and I belive a lot of us dont like the old Protect from ARR where WHM has the mag./phy. Deff and the other Jobs has an only phy. I belive a clear way is better than call it Protect II. But that is secondary.^^

- I think the main feature should be that this skill comes from the city of the White Mages and so powerful to be worth it for Level 80.

Why should the White Mages not be able to use one of their most powerful spells of yore? Lore basis is more than given!

I think due to a releasable resurrection opportunity this spell should have a cooldown timer of 10 minutes. But the buff of "Seed of Life" should hold the whole 10 minutes.

So with someone in the group every 10 minutes has a way quickly back into the fight. That would make the White Mage more aggressive for many raid group leaders. Did I hear a way to work around skills? ^^

If it is a instand. or castable Skill is a question about balance. If you ask me, I belive a castime is okay. And it should not use to dead people, as a simpel BR (Battleres.).The player's head should think along.

And the player who is revived should NOT bear any negative after-effects like "Weakness" or "Brink Of Death".
    (1)
    Last edited by Heilstos; 06-16-2018 at 08:30 AM.

Player
    Character
    Hottie Dog
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    an ability to refresh dots would be cool
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mimiji Miji
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeyzealer View Post
    an ability to refresh dots would be cool
    SCH must have! ♥
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jace Ossura
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 90
    SCH must have! ♥
    Would it be called Bi-Disaster?
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Hottie Dog
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    i mean having the ability to refresh dots would help alot since sometimes it can get tricky to keep them up and it would save us from having to recast miasma and allow us to cast more broils or a heal.
    (0)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast