Player
    Character
    Leesha Ishida
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 52

Why not add this mechanic

Hi guys, first of all, i want to say i'm not english and i'm bad speak this language so try to understand me and sorry for all error i will do in this post
    I have and idea for a new mechanic for this game, i try to wrote to support but they say to me i need to write hear and hope the programmers see this post so try to help me pls
    Why not add a time ranking, i try to explain better
    Why not add a "stopwatch" in dungeons and save the time somewhere (as a big stone) if your team is in on the best 5/10 who done the dungeon faster in the server.
    The team who want be in this stone need to created a strategy and level up a class for a particulary dungeon or use another class for another dungeon
    This mechanic add a competion in the game and i think there are a lot of teams which try to be the best 5/10 and be in the stone or receive a particular mount or something else

So try to share this post if you can if you want this mechanic and sorry for my bad english.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Shiro Terkhev
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    You mean official speedruns? Not going to happen imo, but I guess it'd be fun to have.
    (1)
    With great deeps comes great enmity.

Player
    Character
    Adeacia Lightheart
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Nope. Completely disagree. The lack of competition in the game is keeping the general toxicity down and I like it that way.

I do not want this feature.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Tex Mex
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    As long as it is optional, then it wouldn't bother me at all. What I don't want to see is undergeared/underskilled tanks/healers wiping parties over and over again because they try to pull the whole dungeon in order to save time. As long as there is a separate duty finder for it, then its fine with me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Reinhardt Azureheim
    World
    Alpha
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    I am worried that any form of competition gets slapped on the wrist without asking for the actual demograph first.

Of course this is NOT meant for duty finder formed parties just like any form of speedkill in savage isn't.

Speedrun competition never involved duty finder plebs or "oh so toxic" nay-sayers before and it wouldn't now. The idea is clearly directed to preformed parties so I can't get behind the idea that player toxicity rises because of this. Is any player in this game actually insane enough to expect speedruns going out of matchmaking parties?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tex Mex
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinhardt_Azureheim View Post
    Is any player in this game actually insane enough to expect speedruns going out of matchmaking parties?
    No, I wouldn't expect it. But I am intelligent enough to realize that companies don't always do what you expect. I was merely ensuring that the objective of this thread was clearly stated.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Terkhev View Post
    You mean official speedruns? Not going to happen imo, but I guess it'd be fun to have.
    It existed in 1.0.
    But the 1.0 dungeons were a lot more in depth. We lost a lot of luster with the remake.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Nah, can't say im a fan of that idea
    (0)