Player
    Character
    Tea Cup
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50

Legacy

I have been back to the game for 3 about weeks.
    I left for about 4 years or so.
    I was beta tester for this game, and played 1.0.

It didn't faze me until last night... but I do not have my legacy chocobo mount.
    I have no stinking clue why. I know I did the initial quest.

Yes, I have the Legacy tattoo. Yes, I had over 360 days of veteran rewards before leaving.
    I did not remove my automatic payment from the time I was a beta tester until about 3 months Maybe after I got the Samurai job quest completed. Etc Etc.

What do I have to do to get this back?
    I have checked with calamity NPC. Nothing.
    Hell, I still have my "dated" equipment.

Also, why do I have none of my previous titles that I received from completing my Achievements? SMH.

Please let me know; I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks~
    Tea Cup
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Scott Pilgrim
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Having a 1.0 character with a legacy tattoo isn't the same as having a legacy account (confusing I know...)

There also wasn't a quest to get the legacy chocobo. To get a legacy account (and in turn the legacy chocobo), you had to subscribe for at least 90 days between 6th January 2012 and 29th September 2012.

It sounds like you simply didn't subscribe for long enough during the qualifying period so your character has the tattoo from being from 1.0 (any 1.0 character gets the tattoo), but your account isn't marked as legacy so no legacy chocobo. If it was you'd see a special symbol on the character selection screen as well as you received a reduced subscription fee as well.
    (0)

Hello TeaCup, Thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums

worldofneil is correct! I have looked at your account. You do not have a "legacy account"

If you have any further questions regarding this you can contact support directly.

To reach our live chat support please follow the steps below.

1. Visit the SQUARE ENIX Support Center at http://support.na.square-enix.com/
    2. Select FINAL FANTASY XIV as the game title.
    3. on the next screen click on "Contact".
    4. You will then need to select a category and sub category from the drop down menus.
    5. Next, type a basic description of your inquiry in the "Contact details" section and click "Next".
    6. on the following page click "Next" again. Ignoring any Knowledge Base Suggestions that may apply.
    7. Provided your contact is during SQUARE ENIX Support Center's hours of operation, you should see a Chat Support option. Click "proceed to chat support" to initiate contact with one of our Chat Support Representatives.

NOTE: Live service is available Monday through Friday, 9:00 - 18:00 (Pacific Time) (Excluding holidays)

Hope to be of assistance, Thank you for playing Final Fantasy XIV! Hope to see you online.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tea Cup
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 50
    I'll contact the link. Thank you.
    (0)