Player
    Character
    Enormous Magma
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 64

I can not move on with job quest

So I bought a job level boost for my lancer and now i am level 64 on it. I have asked for help understanding why I cant find my next job quest and the level for it is 60. So if you can help me out that would be great. Thank you.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    I think you would still need to do all of the Class/job quests up to your current level, have you done them all up to the level 60? If so, check your journal for the location of the next quest.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    On the Main Scenario Quest UI element, the red and white thing that shows you where the next MSQ is, it should have a little subtitle below it stuck on telling you exactly where your next job quest is.
    Why you can't find it, I don't know. But this should help you find your way.
    (1)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Eva Gamirdren
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 90
    Have you reached the Stormblood story quests?
    You won't be able to do any of the SB job quests if you haven't reached the SB main quest.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maeka Blazewing
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Yeah, ALL job quests Lv60+ require a full clear of Heavensward and possibly some SB MSQ, at least the first few quests.

It tells you this the moment you ding Level 60. (it also says the same about Level 50+ job quests, it tells you that you need to finish the entirety of ARR).
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Snow Raynes
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 47
    Once you clear Heavensward you should have a quest from Alberic in Coerthas Central Highlands for your Dragoon. Also worth noting that once you do that job quest, you will NOT have a job quest every 2 levels. At 60+ the job quest levels are 63, 65, 68 and 70
    (0)