Player
    Character
    Nanelle Shepherd
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Penthea View Post
    If that were possible I would have just converted one of my alt's fc rooms to a game room.
    Maybe you could move another part of the house into a room, then put the games wherever those things used to be. It would be a lot of work, but you could keep everything that way! D:
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    I removed a couch and crammed them into a corner next to the stairs. medium plot house

(2)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Well an unintended but nice side effect of this thread is seeing what other players did with these furnishings. Only fitting I show what I did too. And once again, no just because I got them to work doesn't mean I now think their sizes are okay. My opinion on this hasn't changed.

My character here for scale.

Here's gpose making it look bigger and better than it actually is, you can see an entrance off to the right leading to the back of the room...

...and this is what is behind all the games. I'm not finished decorating this section yet. As you can see it's a very small space. I'm not really happy with all the crafting stations being shoved in the back like this but it's what had to be done.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    I was looking forward to these until I saw posts that the games were full size. I own a small and there is no way I could fit these in without them taking over most of the space. I decided to say the heck with the event rewards and utilize the extra MGP to buy regular items I don't have yet.
    (1)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2