Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Fawkes Macleod
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I also did not expect them to be this enormous.

It's more the floor space than anything, especially on the basketball game. There's not a lot of options for how to lay them out.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Mihn Saruihn
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Yet to see those... I was planning to grab some and attempt to make a gaming hall for my FC house, it's a large plot. I'm at work right now but anyone got screenshots to show exactly how big are these? o.O
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Novia Marius
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by MuseTraveller View Post
    Yet to see those... I was planning to grab some and attempt to make a gaming hall for my FC house, it's a large plot. I'm at work right now but anyone got screenshots to show exactly how big are these? o.O
    Theres some screenshots on the blogpost. You might be better off throwing an alt in your fc and making an arcade out of their FC room :o
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Mihn Saruihn
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokke View Post
    Theres some screenshots on the blogpost. You might be better off throwing an alt in your fc and making an arcade out of their FC room :o
    Thank you! They don't seem too bad for a large plot. I made bar/restaurant in my basement floor but I think I could squeeze these if I move some furniture a bit. Maybe I'll buy one and see how it looks before investing in all 3. I don't think they would fit well on small or medium plots tho. :c
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    I was expecting this to be about the new Namazu outdoor item. They seem to be going big rather than going home with these, though in this particular case, they cannot be blamed for false advertisement.

I might just snag them up for the arcade-in-an-alt's-room idea. Got a couple of alts whose rooms I don't use.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Inglis Eucus
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    Managed to fit them in my basement to my house pretty easy. Part that surprised me is you can win mgp from them.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Amon Kujaku
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 8
    Quote Originally Posted by hynaku View Post
    Managed to fit them in my basement to my house pretty easy. Part that surprised me is you can win mgp from them.
    Considering you spent hundreds of thousands of MGP on them... you better win MGP back from them. XD
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Final-Fantasy View Post
    Deal with it.
    No I don't think that's acceptable this time. I knew they would be huge but even in a medium house just one dominates the entire room. I don't even want to think about trying to fit them in a cottage or apartment. You'd have to gut the majority of furnishings in the room to get them to fit. Only mansions can fit them very comfortably.

I know these are not the first batch of huge furnishings the game has but those are purely cosmetic. The Gold Saucer game furnishings actually have a real function, so it's not like you can settle for a smaller version if they won't fit like you can do with seating, tables, statues, etc.

I am very disappointed.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKaplan View Post
    I might just snag them up for the arcade-in-an-alt's-room idea. Got a couple of alts whose rooms I don't use.
    Only the owner of the private rooms can interact with items beyond sitting and lying down. This sadly isn't a solution.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    yeah i have a medium house and was really looking forward to add these machines to the Lalafell daycare i built xD what a disappointment...

i understand that when they wanted to make the things smaller they have to rework the whole animations when you interact with the machine.

but however, if i can't even fit it inside my M house they really messed up with this.
    (1)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast