Player
    Character
    Hex Pathcrosser
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 72
    I'd like to add another point.

Can you please differentiate the sounds between "Collecting medals" and "Get the medals"? As someone who relies a lot on sound cues, the fact that these two things have the exact same sound effect is confusing in the middle of a heated battle.
    (2)
    "We want bunny suits for guys!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Ishgard housing!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Viera!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Cloud's motorcycle!" -- OK! ✅
    "We want Blue Mage!"-- OK! ✅
    "We want the ability to earn past Feast rewards!" - HAHA no that's sacred.

Player
    Character
    Owa Owa
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutemutt View Post
    1) I'm saying that tank stance takes their tanking ability too far and causes the game to stall
    2) Staying in tank stance isn't my issue. You can essentially enter tank stance any time you want so it snuffs out bursts on the tank pretty easily.
    Tank stance takes their tanking ability too far? It's what makes them a tank in the first place. Do you know how quickly tanks die against any competent team if they're caught without stance up, you can't switch it on if you're stunned and getting 100-0'd. I don't think you play much, or you haven't been past silver.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mumuki Muki
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodRubyXII View Post
    Tank stance takes their tanking ability too far? It's what makes them a tank in the first place. Do you know how quickly tanks die against any competent team if they're caught without stance up, you can't switch it on if you're stunned and getting 100-0'd. I don't think you play much, or you haven't been past silver.
    Don't worry, I've seen games up to platinum play out the same way: tank gets 4 stacks but is relatively untouchable till culling happens and/or lb's get involved and then a team wins by time out. And yes I know how quick a tank dies outside of tank stance if you can stun them... though usually, in my experience, when they can get blown up that quick for not using tank stance, they're already in tank stance so it's kind of moot.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Heerorito Light
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 70
    Don't worry, I've seen games up to platinum play out the same way: tank gets 4 stacks but is relatively untouchable till culling happens and/or lb's get involved and then a team wins by time out. And yes I know how quick a tank dies outside of tank stance if you can stun them... though usually, in my experience, when they can get blown up that quick for not using tank stance, they're already in tank stance so it's kind of moot.
    I killed many tanks without tank stance because they feel entitled they are a tank and are free to move around my team.
    Hell even with the tank stance on with 2 stack medals. Very rarely i killed a tank with tank stance with no medal stack like light or heavy.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Eternal Arcadia
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 80
    I'm not too sure about that...even at zero stacks I've been able to burst a tank down with a good co-dps.

4 stacks is a death wish
    (0)

Good morning everyone,

Thank you for the feedback. Apologies for not replying sooner but as you can imagine we've been very busy with the Feast Regional Championship (FRC) preparations!

Just wanted to say, as usual thank you very much for the feedback, this is very valuable. It has been escalated to the devs - a few weeks ago actually, just didn't find the time to reply sooner! While that doesn't guarantee your suggestions will be implemented in the game later, it helps the devs understanding the community better and will no doubt contribute to improving the Feast even more moving forward!

With that being said, please look forward to tomorrow and the start of the FRC!

Thanks again, and may the Feast be with you.
    (4)
    Clément "Kaposhipi" Ruggeri - FFXIV EU Community Team

Player
    Character
    Wyvern Heart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    What about bringing back some of the old maps? Let it be random each tie to keep it fresh.

But yeah they will tank stance then we gotta play keep away or hide and seek. Cravens.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wyvern Heart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    How did this get a reply so fast but the open world pvp threads still don't? Players have questions and great desire. We deserve some kind of response, don't you think?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Wyvern Heart
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaposhipi View Post
    Good morning everyone,

Thank you for the feedback. Apologies for not replying sooner but as you can imagine we've been very busy with the Feast Regional Championship (FRC) preparations!

Just wanted to say, as usual thank you very much for the feedback, this is very valuable. It has been escalated to the devs - a few weeks ago actually, just didn't find the time to reply sooner! While that doesn't guarantee your suggestions will be implemented in the game later, it helps the devs understanding the community better and will no doubt contribute to improving the Feast even more moving forward!

With that being said, please look forward to tomorrow and the start of the FRC!

Thanks again, and may the Feast be with you.
    Please give us a reply for the open world pvp thread
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvernheart View Post
    How did this get a reply so fast but the open world pvp threads still don't? Players have questions and great desire. We deserve some kind of response, don't you think?
    Because the feast is an existing game mode that the devs are keen to get feedback on. Open world PvP is an idea that is not being worked on, and judging by past responses, the devs aren't planning on implementing any time soon. Just because you want a reply, doesn't mean a thread warrants it.
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3