Player
    Character
    Mog Moxi
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 80

Can we PLEASE get more garden space?

I just got into housing with the last addition to the new wards. I gotta say, it really is fantastic!

While I am having a fun time rearranging things to be how I want them and doing work to collect all the new stuff that catches my fancy, I think a little more space would be appreciated!

1) Slightly bigger cottage space!
    2) Being able to clip things into walls without having to use an inventory glitch! Less restrictive placements in general!
    3) More items in a cottage garden. I get that it can be lots to load so I don't want to be greedy per say... maybe a cap increase of 5 more things? Also a second garden plot please please please!
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Culfinrandir Caladel
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 70
    You have my vote!
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Edax Royeaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    It'd just be nice if we could get an 8 slot garden plot that didn't have that annoying "scarecrow".
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I wish lawns were a bit bigger in general. Especially when they give us things like the Namazu effigy. My god that thing is huge.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Rosalyn Valeroyant
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaz View Post
    I wish lawns were a bit bigger in general. Especially when they give us things like the Namazu effigy. My god that thing is huge.
    We've have slightly larger lawns if we could actually most the houses around on the plot. I feel like rather than being able to run a circle around the house, the house should sit right in the corner, with the fence connecting to the house itself. We'd get a fair amount of yard space back with just that. The only down side is just dealing with all the different house glamours, since some take up more space than others.

Most houses just had tiny side/back yard space that is never used, unless it's just hiding the aetheryte in the back.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Meluwen Ember
    World
    Lich
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    It server limitations, i dont think we will get it. Though you have my vote, i need more space.
    (1)