Thread: HI!

Player
    Character
    Vael Raza
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 81
    Wow, most server forums are incredibly inactive. I had trouble finding even one with a post from this month. That's a little discouraging lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cynehild Westknight
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    A Google search for ff14 rp servers will give you some guidance.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vael Raza
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 81
    All I can really find from that is that there was an RP server as of about a year ago, but it's since been locked indefinitely. Which sucks. Can't figure out if people started RPing somewhere else though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Asuna Oshikuri
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 54
    My thoughts for you at the moment is not to worry too much about finding a specific rp server but just pick a server and jump straight into the game. There's so much to do and such a massive journey to undertake that you will most definitely find like minded individuals along the way.

I found my current Free Company in the forums and they're a very active bunch, but that's EU. There's a few active Free Company threads so it sucks the NA forums are quiet!
    (1)
    -- Sprout in training --
    Trying to re-learn the ropes whilst leveling fast whilst working whilst planning a wedding whilst decreasing fiancé enmity.

*Shirk* *Shirk*

Player
    Character
    Vael Raza
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 81
    I feel like the forums have to be a little misleading as to activity levels in the game. There are few threads from within a week. I just don't want to get stuck on a dead server, and it's hard to gauge how large a population is.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    While Balmung was the default RP server it's now locked. Mateus is where most RP'ers go these days. Other more populated NA worlds are Gilgamesh, Excalibur, Behemoth, Leviathan, Hyperion.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Vael Raza
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 81
    I think I'm gonna start on Jenova and hope I find some RP there. I can level up faster and transfer to Mateus if I really can't find any friends. I doubt it'll come to that though.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Enkidoh Roux
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    As has been mentioned traditionally Balmung is the RP server for the game, but that resulted in it's population exploding (to the point it is now the most populated server in the game, at the very least the most populated NA server). Although from I understand Balmung was only locked to new characters, that it would still allow transfers there as long as the current amount of logins was low, comparatively speaking.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rannie View Post
    Aaaaannnd now I just had a mental image of Lahabrea walking into a store called Bodies R Us and trying on different humans.... >.<

Lahabrea: hn too tall... tooo short.... Juuuuuust right.
    Venat was right.

Player
    Character
    Yui Tenshi
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchivis95 View Post
    I feel like the forums have to be a little misleading as to activity levels in the game. There are few threads from within a week. I just don't want to get stuck on a dead server, and it's hard to gauge how large a population is.
    I think lots of players just don't use the forums (either they don't know it's there or forgot about it completely). I play several hours almost daily but only check the forums once every few months.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alisis Gybson
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    I'm on Mateus, and there are almost-a-ton of FCs with "##-RP" as their 'tag'. So I'd say if things don't work out on your server of choice, move on over to Mat. for rp good-times.
    (0)
    Last edited by z0na_r0sa; 06-20-2018 at 01:41 PM. Reason: fixed run-on sentence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2