Player
    Character
    Fuushin Yamishi
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Carpenter Lv 70

<Fires> Family friendly casual guild is recruiting!

Fires of Creation is recruiting!

We are a small casual family friendly guild on Siren looking for some more people to enjoy the game together with, any level of experience welcome.
    Currently we have both pve and crafting focused members who are always willing to help out with whatever.
    We are looking to start raiding once we have enough people to do so.

Rank 8
    Buffs available
    Large house at Plot 60, Ward 15, Shirogane
    Voice chat via Discord

Interested? Have any questions? Feel free to contact us in game or on discord, or leave a message below!

Fuushin Yamishi (in Discord Fuushin#3077)
    Zelgotis Stormbringer (in Discord Zelgotis#9321)
    Rafalgu Na'kashin (in Discord Rafalgu#4504)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zelgotis Stormbringer
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Armorer Lv 50
    Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am Zelgotis Stormbringer one of the founders of Fires of Creation. I have played FF14 since the beginning and wanted welcome anyone and everyone who is interested in joining us for some fun and excitement here on Siren. If you have any questions or want to talk about what the guild is about I can be reached between 6:00 pm and 11:00 pm eastern standard time. time zone. Please don't hesitate to reach me on Discord or send me a PM in game. Just wanted to leave you with some fun images we took.

(0)
    Last edited by Zelgotis; 06-03-2018 at 11:38 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rafalgu Na'kashin
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 70
    Hello All

I am Rafalgu Na'Kashin, one of the officers of Fires of Creation. I have been playing FFXIV since appox 3 months after 2.0 launch. I enjoy PvE, crafting, gathering and a casual approach to PVP. I am hoping we can find you, someone who is looking for a friendly, helpful home, who will also contribute, have fun, and help our group grow.

I am usually reachable in game Mon-Sat from 6:00PM EST to appox midnight.
    If I am not on-line and you have questions, feel free to ask on discord.
    (0)