Player
    Character
    Yui Shinome
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70

plausable sink

u can use a empty painting 1 for a mirror, a palace pedestal for a sink, if u add a starlight cake and eat it entirely the empty plate will for the sink... sort of. u can then add 2 elixer bottles on the back of it 2 for extra effect for the faucets but the tap... i havent found a solution.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    I would like these to be decorative and non-functional until the interactive item limit is changed. But I would appreciate having bathroom furnishings in general. Maybe an old fashioned pull chain toilet and pedestal sink to match the clawfoot carbuncle tub? Or at least one for each of the three basic styles.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ryaz Darksbane
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Keridwyn View Post
    I would like these to be decorative and non-functional until the interactive item limit is changed. But I would appreciate having bathroom furnishings in general. Maybe an old fashioned pull chain toilet and pedestal sink to match the clawfoot carbuncle tub? Or at least one for each of the three basic styles.
    The interactive item limit is such a pain. I have an aquarium nicely framed by an open partition that you can see as you walk upstairs... but now the aquarium vanishes until you're right on top of it due to having too many interactive items.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Keridwyn Maeve
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryaz View Post
    The interactive item limit is such a pain. I have an aquarium nicely framed by an open partition that you can see as you walk upstairs... but now the aquarium vanishes until you're right on top of it due to having too many interactive items.
    I use lots of blank partitons with wallpapers to make rooms. Gotta keep myself under the limit because those walls are always the first thing missing until I stand right next to them. Would love either an option to 'set' them and make the paper permanent or to have more full partiton styles. Like maybe a floor to ceiling version of the royal partiton or non-moving versions of both sliding doors.
    (3)
    Last edited by Keridwyn; 06-06-2018 at 02:55 PM.

Player
    Character
    Reylinn Feldruun
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    A good toilet option is: Walnut Cartonnier for the tank and Alpine chair and Mushroom Stool for the seat. Decent option for the sink is a Glade Cartonnier and an eaten Dodo tray, plus you can use a dragon piece as a decorative faucet. Elixer bottles make pretty good soap dispensers. I agree with empty grade 1 Frame as mirror.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Eris Catia
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 70
    could we also have a fridge and a sauna.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2